Chapter 5

The next day everyone had woke up and already went to eat their breakfast.

The Wei Siblings along with Lan Jingyi and Jin Ling were eating with the Lan family with the Jiang siblings and Jin Zixuan.

Jin Ling was in-between his parents and Lan Jingyi was the same with Lan Xichen on his right and Jiang Wanyin on his left.

The Wei siblings were all sitting together, with Wei Xiuying and Wei Tianyu between Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian.

Lan Qiren was also there eating with his head in chaos.

When he woke up yesterday he thought it was only a dream but unfortunately it wasn't.

He was okay with Lan Xichen marrying Jiang Wanyin, it can make the two sects closer and they were able to make two heirs.

But...his little Wangji married that gremlin Wei Wuxian! That was almost impossible.

"Granduncle, you look a little pale. Are you okay?"

Wei Sizhui asked a little concern for his Granduncle.

Well at least two of his Grand nephews are some what discipline.

"I'm fine."

Lan Qiren said and continued to eat.

"Why isn't Grandpa here? He always eats with us whenever we're at Gusu"

Asked a curious Wei Huaizhong.

Lan Qiren choke.

"What? Grandpa? Who?"

"Who are you talking about Huaizhong?"

Lan Xichen cleared his throat when his uncle started to question and asked his nephew kindly on to what he was saying.

"Xichen-Jiujiu, you don't know your father?"

The three lans looked at him in surprised or shock.

"Qingheng-Jun?"

Asked Wei Wuxian.

"Exactly! Grandpa's the only one not here"

Wei Huaizhong said.

Wei Jianyu shake his head and sigh.

"What he means is, Grandfather, Qingheng-jun always eats with us whenever we're in Gusu. A-Die managed to persuade him to come out of self seclusion which future Granduncle was very happy about"

Wei Jianyu explained and then continued to eat.

"Me? I persuaded Qingheng-Jun?"

Wei Wuxian asked confuse and surprised.

"Yes A-Die- I mean...Wei Wuxian.."

Wei Chengmei trailed off, he didn't know what to call his past parents, this was the face he remembered when he got adopted.

"Just call me anything you like...uh?"

"Wei Yang... previously Xue Yang.."

He admitted.

"Your father he-"

Lan Qiren was cut of when Wei Chengmei started to speak again.

"Yes...A-Die already told me about him. That's why I was confident to change my name into Wei instead of using the Xue. A-Fang was the one who found me and told A-Die and A-Niang to also adopt me. I guess that was probably the best day of my life after being thrown off to the streets."

Wei Chengmei said everyone looked at him but he shrugged it off laughing.

"Don't pity me please, I'm lucky they found me, I mean, the four of us are lucky they found us. Da-Ge, A-Fang and A-Yuan all have different stories which I can't tell, we're fine though"

He said, changing the topic after as they continued to eat their breakfast.

*••••*

"Wei Chengmei. Wei Huaizhong. Where were you?"

Wei Jianyu asked in a stern and cold voice, reminding the two of their A-Niang Lan Wangji.

He had caught them trying to sneak back inside Cloud Recesses, they had admitted that they were in Caiyi.

Now they were on the library.

"...D-Da-Ge...haha funny thing, we kind of slip and uhh"

"It was Er-Ge! He told me that we could go outside Gusu!"

"...you traitor"

"You two are in big trouble. Handstand for the whole day. No resting, if I ever see you two not handstanding. I will add more hours!"

Wei Jianyu said as the two quickly nodded and did what they were told.

Wei Wuxian and Lan Xichen was there and saw the commotion.

"He takes after Lan Zhan"

Wei Wuxian commented and Lan Xichen only smiled and left.

Wei Wuxian grinned and went inside the library, Wei Jianyu was sitting not so far by the two reading a book.

Wei Wuxian got a closer look to Wei Jianyu, he looked like him...the comparison.

"A-Die. I can feel you staring"

Wei Jianyu commented and Wei Wuxian chuckle.

"You're a lot like A-Zhan."

"Most people say that, even Grandma"

Wei Wuxian was bewildered.

"Grandma?"

"Grandmother Yu. She accepted you as part of the family a long time ago when you adopted those two troublemakers."

Wei Wuxian could feel himself tearing up.

"She...accepted me?"

"Yea, you call her your A-Niang, same as Cheng-Shushu and Yanli-Shenshen."

Wei Jianyu said smiling.

"I...I can't believe it"

Wei Jianyu only laughed at Wei Wuxian's face.

"I was afraid of her when I first met her but I got used to it, spending a lot of time in Lotus Pier"

Wei Jianyu said as they talked, with Wei Wuxian sitting in front of him.

While the other two just listened while doing their punishment.

*•••*