Chapter 7

Days have passed since their time travel fiasco happened. So far they have been having the greatest time in the past.

Wei Chengmei and Wei Huizhong were now dragged by Wei Jianyu towards the training grounds. Wei Tianyu followed them with his twin sister beside him.

Once they reached the training grounds, Wei Wuxian could be seen sparing with Jiang Wanyin while Nie Huaisang only watched them cheering for them.

Wei Wuxian noticed them and stopped sparring with Jiang Wanyin. Nie Huaisang followed Wei Wuxian's eyes and saw them as he waved at them.

"What brings you here?"

Jiang Wanyin asked as Wei Jianyu let go of the two who just sat there pouting.

"We're here to train. These two thought they could escape training"

Wei Jianyu said as he glared at the two who immediately avoided his gaze.

"Well, we could help you! Right Jiang Cheng? How about a spar?"

Wei Wuxian suggested making Wei Chengmei smile brightly as he finally stood up with a determined expression on his face.

"Can I?"

He asked as Wei Jianyu nodded letting him jump up from joy.

"I FINALLY HAVE A CHANCE TO BEAT HIM!"

He chanted out loud earning a few confused gaze from the trouble trio.

"What did you mean by that?"

Nie Huaisang asked.

"In the future, no matter what we do. We couldn't beat our parents."

Wei Huizhong said earning a smirk from Wei Wuxian.

"What makes you think you can beat me then?"

Wei Wuxian asked smirking.

"You're not yet the Yilling Patriarch! So our chances of beating you are high!"

Wei Tianyu said grinning at Wei Wuxian who had a surprise face.

"Well then, who wants to go first?"

Wei Jianyu asked as Wei Chengmei immediately raised his hand for which Wei Jianyu only nodded.

---

"Why did we even think of beating him again?"

"IT'S IMPOSSIBLE! HE IS YET TO BECOME THE YILLING PATRIARCH SO HOW COME WE CAN NEVER BEAT HIM?!"

"Why don't you all calm down and take a rest---"

"Shut up Sizhui!"

"Hey don't shout at A-Yuan!"

"Did you cheat or something?'

"I didn't do anything! Maybe me and my future self are simply invincible!"

Wei Chengmei and Wei Huizhong along with Wei Tianyu were fighting with Wei Wuxian who kept teasing them. They have been sparring for at least 3 hours.

Wei Sizhui and Jin Rulan arrived 30 minutes after they started sparring. Lan Jingyi followed after an hour later and was now sitting between Nie Huaisang and Jiang Wanyin who was frowning at the sight in front of him.

Lan Wangji arrived with Lan Xichen after hearing the noise coming from the training grounds and was surprised to see the chaos.

Wei Jianyu had an unreadable expression on his face. Wei Xiuying was nowhere to be found.

The Lan Jades walked to where Nie Huaisang and Jiang Wanyin were. Lan Jingyi had joined Jin Rulan in helping Wei Sizhui calm the chaos.

"What happened here?"