Chapter 3

Wei Jianyu explained everything with Wei Chengmei and Wei Huizhong's help. Wei Tianyu tried but he was silenced by his mother's deadly gaze.

"Mn. Are you all okay? No injuries?" Lan Zhan asked worried.

"Haha we're okay A-Niang" Wei Cheng Mei said and Lan Zhan nodded.

"Wei Ying. Call your brother" Lan Zhan said and Wei Ying quickly ran out of the room to get Jiang Cheng who was in the living room with Lan Huan trying to calm him.

Lan Zhan then turn to their past selves.

"I would really appreciate it if you could kindly take care of my children and nephews." Lan Zhan said and smiled faintly.

Wei Wuxian face had become a super ripe tomato that would explode any second.

Jiang Wanyin was stunned.

Jiang Yanli was smiling.

Jin Zixuan looked dumbfounded.

Lan Xichen looked like he would spit out blood while smiling.

"WHERE ARE THEY?!" Jiang Cheng's voice echoed.

Jin Rulan and Lan Jingyi tried hiding behind Wei Sizhui and Wei Tianyu.

"JIN LING! LAN YI!" Jiang Cheng shouted now looking at them with Wei Ying and Lan Huan behind him.

Lan Huan was carrying a four year old girl with a forehead ribbon but in Yunmeng Jiang robes.

"Where's my Da-Ge?" The little girl asked.

"He's there A-Xiang. Your A-Niang is scolding them haha! He looks and sound like Madam Yu now!" Wei Ying barked a laugh at Jiang Cheng scolding Jin Rulan and Lan Jingyi.

"We're sorry A-Niang / Jiujiu!" Both said in unison while bowing their heads.

"Tsk tsk tsk. A-Cheng you really do sound like Madam Yu now. I wonder how Xichen-Ge put up with you?" Wei Ying teased which he got a flying whip to him which he caught with ease.

"Nah this won't work with me, we're both Gods ChengCheng" Wei Ying said snickering and the whip came back to Jiang Cheng.

"Then don't call me that! I don't even know how Wangji even put up with you!" Jiang Cheng sneered and now Wei Ying pouted and looked at Lan Zhan who looked away.

"Aah! My bunny! You don't love me anymore?" Wei Ying whinned now clinging to Lan Zhan's waist.

"I love Wei Ying." Lan Zhan said pulling Wei Ying to stand up.

"Awe my bunny! You're so cute, you know that? You are the most beautiful mortal I have ever met!" Wei Ying said now continuously complimenting Lan Zhan who doesn't seem faze by it except for his red ears that is.

Jiang Cheng groaned and Lan Huan covered his daughter's ears.

"...wait...did Wei Wu Xian just said that we're both GODS?!!" Jiang Wanyin shouted which stopped Wei Wuxian from the compliments and for all of them to looked at him.

"..."

"Uhh whoops?"

'smack!'

"Ahh! Chengcheng that hurt you know!"

"Fairy."

"Aaaahhh Lan Zhan help me!"

Now Fairy was barking at Wei Ying who was standing above a high rock.

"..."

Lan Zhan just sigh at the scene and cough to get the past people's attention.

"Ignore them. A-Yu, the energy of that talisman will be over in a week. I'll trust you, your siblings and your cousins to stay safe in there." Lan Zhan said calmly but sternly to Wei Jian Yu.