05. won't hesitate

The sound of footsteps echoed through the corridor which made Seohee to quickly get out of her room

The sound of footsteps echoed through the corridor which made Seohee to quickly get out of her room. She tried guessing before that it had to be Jaeyun and, it was correct.

"hey" she called out. The lad acted like she was invisible and walked pass by her which made her to widen her eyes. All she wanted was just a talk with him.

"Sim Jaeyun"

"Don't call me by that name." he quickly paused his footsteps.

Seohee raised her eyebrow, questioning what he meant by that. Isn't Sim Jaeyun his name? "why won't i-"

without looking back, he continued walking away like nothing happened.

Seohee dropped her shoulders and followed him. She had her hands on her hips when they eventually reached his room, looking at him with a questionable expression.

"hey, don't expect me to call you 'young master' and all. I'm not calling you that. I just work for you because I need money." she clarify.

"so?"

Seohee was seriously annoyed by his attitude  which was obviously taller than him.

six foot attitude mf. does he even know that he looks like peppa pig ugh.

" what? 'so'?" don't tell me you really want me to call you young master-" the taller guy cut her off mid sentence.

"Jake" he paused, "Call me Jake."

"Ahn Seohee" she responded.

"I fucking know alright? are you sure you really want to work for me? because of my mother? I seriously don't need this alright?

"anything to earn"

he scoffed before eyeing me, he sighed. "you'll only do the things which I order you." he had his eyebrow raised with his uninterested eyes looking away from her but his finger pointing at her

"don't touch my things. don't stalk or follow me. I do whatever I want and, you don't have the right to talk back. don't interfere in my personal matters."

"one rule which you broke just now, don't enter my room without my permission." Jake edged nearer and nearer until Seohee could feel his hot breath touching her left earlobe. Her breath hitched, her pressure seemed to go up making her cheeks red due to the sudden closure.

"and last but not least, don't fall for me"

he whispered. His raspy voice which anyone will get addicted for, vibrated through her spinal cord, giving her goosebumps.

Seohee get a grip of yourself! you're falling for no one!

She pushed him with his rock hard chest, making Jake to back away.

"I'm not easy as I look like, Jake. Let's see who falls for who" Seohee smirked while folding her arms on her chest. She was enjoying the latter's unbelievable reaction with his jaw clenching.

he pushed and pinned her against the wall.

"keep staring at me like that and I won't hesitate to kiss you till you drop."

please give reactions and feedback TOT anyways, 'kiss you till you drop' MSNAJSJAHSJSJSJS

anyways, 'kiss you till you drop' MSNAJSJAHSJSJSJS