prologue

Figure skating competition ; Yeonsei uni

There she was, sliding through the thin ice sheets with her white shoes with shiny and sharp blades. The music kept on playing as she flows along with the rhythm and melody.

The last double axel and a beautiful and smooth pose, she ended as the music stopped. She bowed as a sign of respect to the honoured people sitting a little farther from the centre, from where she was standing and then, proceeded to slid out of the ice rink.

"next to skate-" the announcer announced but was cut off by a whisper on her ear by the person sitting next to her.

"what? Yoon Haein, won't be able to make it here?" they were busy discussing about the situation as the girl was one of the best skater of Seoul. And this competition was the audition was for the national team.

"the skater entering the national figure skating athlete this year, congrats to Ahn Seohee."

Ahn Seohee, was her name. Everything won by a stroke of luck, just like that day. It was nothing surprising for her as these things were already natural for her.

Her life went on like that,

Until, she met that mysterious old lady and that boy.

FLIPPED

|jake sim|
x
|ahn seohee|

this is an original fanfiction, inspired by some dramas and songs and is entirely written by me. I'm not a skilled writer and mistakes may occur, especially grammatical errors. some similar plots with other books may occur but those are all my random thoughts which turned into books and i don't intend to copy anyone and this is my original work. I trust you that you won't plagiarise. have fun reading!

written by sara on wattpad.
all rights reserved

©nikilode0n2022