06. Nuisance

Seohee completely settled in the Sim's household

Seohee completely settled in the Sim's household. She arranged her room and her clothes that night and it was surprising for her that everything were all ready already, like bathroom accessories like toothbrush, toothpaste, shower gel, shampoo and what not.

Even her new bathroom was bigger than her house before.

Jake's mother kept on visiting her like a sweet mother and making sure she was comfortable and kept on asking her questions. She made her feel comfortable as Ms. Sim was a talkative and a lively woman.

She was nothing like that typical elegant and rich ladies in dramas.

On the other hand, there was Jake who never took a single glance at her and do whatever he wanted. It's not that Seohee wanted his attention too.

Seohee woke up early. As she walked to the kitchen, she helped the maids and cook, with the preparation of their breakfast.

She was so engraved in her work that she didn't even notice that someone approaching her.

"Ahn Seohee"

"yes? oh" she looked up.

"why are you cooking huh?? there are maids. let them do." Ms. Sim looked at her with her arms crossed over her chest from the other side of the white tiled kitchen counter.

"it's okay, I just wanted to help them" she responded, while her hand stirring the coffee in her other hand.

"for you" Seohee handed her the coffee with a grin. Her frown dissappeared, replacing it with a smile.

"thank you! Seohee, Jake did not wake up yet?"

"uh yea. I guess he stayed up late."

"can you go and wake him up? it's time for breakfast already."

"sure Ma'am"

"I told you to stop calling me that." Seohee just giggled and gave her a nod before walking away, to his room.

"Jake" she knocked.

"Jake"

"Jake Sim" no response.

"wake up or I'll break your door"

"and your neck-" she slung the door knob and it opened. He didn't lock the door last night? huh.

She walked to his bed with her hands on her hips. He was still sleeping peacefully. Seohee sighed.

she pulled away his covers "Jake I told you to-" she paused "AH!!! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING NAKED" she quickly put back his covers again.

"you're loud. I'm not naked shut up" he hid his face under the pillow.

He was half naked. Seohee only saw his back with his mascular biceps and an inch of his abs as he was sleeping on his stomach with his arms over his head. His messy hair and voice-

He was hot.

jesus christ. I'm going to the church today. Her cheeks redenned.

"didn't i tell you not to enter my room" his husky morning voice made her shutter while trying to speak.

"g-get up. your mom told you to" she said quickly and ran out of his room in a jiffy.

my heart-

-

"wait for me" she said, picking up her backpack from the chair running towards him.

"hey Jake!" He kept on walking faster.

He got in the car and closed the door before Seohee could even enter.

"Ugh open. Your mom told me to go with you" I scoffed. He lowered the window and looked at her with his eyebrow raised. She did too.

And they looked at each other's eyes and locked them for almost two minutes before Jake breaks it.

"you can walk" he pressed the window button again for closing it, making her scoff.

He ordered his chauffeur to get going while he just left Seohee near the gate.

"JAKE YOU MF. YOU JAKEASS SIM JAEYUN!!!!"

he could hear her scream from behind. He kept looking forward, without expression, at her, through the rear viewing mirror until her image almost disappeared. nuisance

"stop the car"

please vote><