Two

Ashton puts on a shirt, sighing because soon he would have to buy new clothes, since even his shirts were starting to get tight around his round belly. He also wouldn't be able to wear skinny jeans anymore, soon.

Luke was already in the car by the time Ashton got there. Luke presses a kiss to Ashton's forehead, starting the car.

"Luke," Luke nods. "when are you going back on tour."

"Uh... a month or two. Don't worry, babe. If I take off longer, they'll understand." Ashton nods, wishing Luke didn't have to go back at all, but someone needed to make money. "But I still have to go to some interviews and stuff. Those are near this area though, so it's all okay." Luke says, turning on the radio, and inserting the All Time Low CD that Ashton had in his car. Satellite starts to play. Ashton nods along to the music, while listening to Luke sing along.

They soon get to the doctor's and are forced to wait since they were there early. Luke gets out his phone opening twitter, wondering what his lovely fans were saying. He sees his name trending and smiles.

@luke_is_a_penguin: At the doctor's with Ash.

He quickly takes out a photo of Ashton with is hand subconsciously on his stomach, and playing with his engagement ring. Luke puts that with the tweet, putting it out in the world. He gets retweets and comments in only seconds.

How cute!

He'll be such a good father.

Is that a ring I see?

Luke smiles, favoriting the tweets. Soon he feels a tug at his leg. A little girl stood there, no older than four. Her eyes wide.

"Y-Your Lukey Hemmings!" Luke smiles, waving to the girl, making her giggle. Ashton looks over to them. Luke pulls the little girl into his tight embrace. "Mommy! It's Lukey Hemmings!" What they guessed was the girl's mother comes over. Luke lets go of the little girl.

"Sorry! Carrie what did I tell you about talking to strangers!" Luke runs a hand through his quiff.

"It's really fine. I love little kids." Luke says, the little girl, Carrie, looked at him.

"Mommy! He was on the radio. His song was on the radio, remember?" The tired looking mother nods. Suddenly, the girl lets out a quick gasp, running over to Ashton. "You're Lukey's boyfriend!" Ashton laughs nodding. "You have pretty hair. Why is your belly like my sister's? She says there is a baby in there, but you're a boy." The mother looks at Ashton.

"Uh, well, some boys can carry babies, like your sister." The girl's eyes widen, letting out a cute giggle.

"Can I touch your belly?" She asks, before Ashton could even answer, she had her ear pressed against his belly. Luke mentally cooed. The girl was so cute.

"CARRIE!" A nurse soon said calling her. Carrie huffs, taking her mother's hand. The nurse was wearing pink, which meant she worked in the children's ward of the hospital.

Once she was gone, Ashton and Luke stare at each other, and cooed. "She was adorable!" Ashton said.

"We may have one of those soon." Luke says. "A sweet little girl or a sassy little boy." The two boys laugh and hear Ashton's name being called. Ashton takes a deep breath, he was going to find out the baby's gender, he grabs Luke's hand, following the doctor to the room.

"Hello Ashton, and you are-" Dr. Mills asks.

"Luke, the other... um... dad." Dr. Mills nods, instructing Ashton to lift up his shirt. Ashton feels the cold gel on his stomach, making him shiver abit. Luke looks at the monitor in awe.

"So, the fetus is healthy, and everything looks good. Are you ready to find out the gender?" Luke and Ashton nod. Dr. Mills moves it around. "You two are going to have a little boy on your hands." Ashton was almost crying for the second time today.

Luke just sat there. It finally just occurred to him that this was happening, in six months, he would have a little baby in his arms. Or at least Luke hoped he would be there for his birth.

Luke and Ashton get about a million copies of the same photo, but they didn't care.They walk out hand and hand and see two people.

"Mike!"

"Cal!" Ashton says, going over to hug the brown haired boy whilst Luke hugged the now, red haired boy. Michael was pretty much crying in Luke's arms, he missed him so much.

"Wait!" Calum says, causing Michael to stare at him. "Ashton, why do you have an engagement ring? No! Lucas Hemmings you romantic son of a bitch." Michael runs over to Ashton, taking his hand and admiring the ring. Michael and Calum were married, and have been waiting for Luke and Ashton to finally seal that knot.

"When's the wedding? Am I inviting? Luke, I better be your best man." Luke sighs.

"We aren't really having a wedding. We have a date for Thursday to get the papers signed." Calum and Michael smile.

"MICHAEL CLIFFORD!" Dr. Mills says. Calum and Michael say their goodbyes and leave the two lovers. Luke takes Ashton's hand.

"What do you wanna do now, handsome?" Luke asks. Ashton's cheeks redden.

"Lunch?" Luke nods, feeling famished himself.

They go to their favorite lunch place. It's been Luke and Ashton's place ever since high school graduation.They get a table. Luke was happy no fans have come up to him, especially since everyone goes there for food.

Ashton and Luke get a seat, it was nice. Music was softly playing. Everything was so calming and peaceful. Luke had a sandwich, and Ashton had some type of soup. All the sudden, one of Luke's hit songs: He She Looks So Perfect. Ashton foot was tapping along to the beat. Ashton was Luke's biggest fangirl, without the twitter account. Yet, Luke has reasons to believe that Ashton has fan accounts for Luke.

"We should tell the fans, you know." Luke says, Ashton nods. "Twitcam?" Ashton nods again.

"We can do it when we get home." Luke smiles. He hasn't done a twitcam in forever.

Luke and Ashton soon get home. Luke gets his laptop, and Ashton tweets off of Luke's twitter.

@luke_is_a_penguin: Doing a twitcam with Ashton right now! Tune in *link*

Luke soon sits down, fans tuning in. Ashton puts his head on Luke's shoulder. Comments already coming in.

"Hey guys!" Luke says, ruffling Ashton's hair. "So, we have some very important announcements for all of you." Ashton sits up.

"Luke proposed!" Ashton shows his ring to the viewers. "It was during breakfast. Of course I said yes." Ashton pecks Luke's cheek.

"Also we have some baby news." Luke says.

"It gonna be a boy. We need name suggestions." Ashton says. Comments and tweets start to blow up.

"I think we should name him Luke The Second." Ashton playfully hits him.

"Not happening. I quite like Evan. Or Alexander-" Luke cuts Ashton off.

"Evan Alexander Hemmings. It's settle guys." Ashton hums in agreement.

"Love it, babe." Ashton says, kissing Luke's shoulder. "So guys, how are any of you doing? Or we can just keep telling you about our lives."

The boys continue the twitcam for almost two hours, just talking to fans about completely nothing. It also consisted of the fans constantly begging Ashton to make a twitter, and because of peer pressure, he did.