almost frozen

It has been a month since I watched him perform that acrobatic routine. It was a week ago that he was sent on a solo mission, Natasha was sent on one three days later. I was hanging out with Steve and Sam like normal during the day. Me and Sam arguing over basically nothing but it was fun and kept us both entertained. It also annoyed Steve so that was a plus.

We had a movie playing the back ground. It was some shark horror movie. 47 meters down, or something like that. It was cool, at least the parts I payed attention to.

"So you and Clint are getting pretty close." Steve pointed out and I just smiled.

"Yup. He's easy to be around. Y'know?" I said in response.

Sam was smiling in a way I could tell ment something but I didn't know what. He was also giving Steve a knowing look that I had no idea what it was about.

"That's actually kinda surprising considering he doesn't like people all that much." Steve said with a small smile.

I was about to say something when Clint came into the room.

To my knowledge the mission Clint was on was In NewYork not to far from the tower. He was supposed to gather intel on someone or something im not to sure which one. I do however know it is not cold enough outside for Ice to be in his hair or his clothes and everywhere else on him. He was practically frozen. Ok all the ice is a sort of exaggeration, though he did have ice on him in some places, his clothes were soaked and so was the parts of his hair that weren't frozen. His lips were a shade of blue he was walking kinda slow and looked really tierd. I stood up and rushed to him. I could feel the smile Sam gave Steve. Steve got up after me and waked to Clint.

"What the hell?" I asked hesitant to touch him for the sake of I didn't want to get wet. I couldn't be if I was going to warm him up.

"The d-device i was gathering intel on. I-it malfunctioned, caused a small storm in t-the warehouse. It then flash froze the air a-around me and I had to bring it to Shield so I was stuck with a m-mini ice storm for about a h-half hour with out the proper equipment." Clint explained a small stutter from his chattering teeth.

I grabbed his wrist and dragged him back into the elevator to take him to my room. "Aww. I wanted coffee" Clint whined but didn't fight me on it.

"I'll get you coffee when I get you out of those cold soaked clothes." I said sternly.

Once the doors to the elevator were closed Clint leaned into me. Dispite my efforts to stay dry i stopped caring about that knowing I can change my clothes when we get to my room. What didn't not occur to me was the fact that Tony and all the other Avengers could access the cameras in the elevator when ever. He was so cold, if I didn't know better I would have thought he was dead.

When we got to my floor he stopped leaning on me and I went to the bathroom to get him a towel. When I got back he was sitting on the floor of my bedroom with an arrow in hand. I don't know what he was doing with it but he was messing with the arrow head what ever he was doing must have been difficultwith his hands shakingthe way they are. "H-hey" he said with a smile.

"you could have sat on the bed" I told him holding out the towel to him.

"D-Didn't want to get-t it wet." he explaind.

Clint wrapped the towel around himself while I went to my closet to get him some dry clothes. I grabbed a pair of black sweat pants and my dark gray hoodie. Both of these will be way to big for his thiner frame but they would work. "Here you put these on you can leave your wet clothes there or in the bathroom I don't care which one. While you change i will get you some coffee." I explained to him with a smile.