Chapter Six

Chapter Six

~~Kyle~~

I still couldn't believe what Dylan said to Megan earlier this morning. I still am laughing at what he said. He turned into "Ghetto mode" when he gets pissed off. And to be honest, I think it's extremely hot. I pulled in front of the coffee shop and got out of my car. I promised Dylan I would pick him up from work. I think I am honestly falling for him. He may be the guy who I come out for.....

I walked inside the café and seen Elizabeth, the coffee shop owner. I known Liz for about my whole life. Her mother and her are really close friends. My mom told me that she got pregnant at age sixteen and had to give up the kid for adoption. The father is Britt's dad. Liz and her dad was high school sweet hearts until she got pregnant. I wonder if her child is as gorgeous as she is.

"Hey Liz, is Dylan ready?" I asked. Liz smiled at me.

"Are you two a thing now?" She questioned.

"N-n-no! He is just staying with me for a while..... Secretly." I said and looked down at the table.

"Secretly?" She asked and sat down beside me.

"Yeah.... When he first came her I found him in my basement. I guess he was staying there? I was an ass and kicked him out. Last night, I found him sleeping in the school library so I invited him back and so he can have a place to stay." I informed.

"He's homeless?" She asked with hurt into her eye.

"Well not now. But don't tell mom that I told you. This is a secret. I can't see him going back on the street. He doesn't deserve to be there." I responded.

"You like him don't you?" She asked. I looked away and nodded.

"A lot." I sighed and laid my head on the table.

"Hey, everything ok?" Dylan asked as he walked over to me and Liz.

"Yeah, everything is fine. You ready?" I smiled so big. He blushed and nodded.

"Yeah, let's go." He giggled and was about to toss his bag on his shoulder until I grabbed it.

"I got it." I smiled. He nodded and turned to Liz.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" Dylan asked.

"Of course. See you tomorrow sweetie." She hugged him and we walked out to the car. I tossed his bag in the back seat and drove off.

"I didn't know you was friends with my boss." Dylan said staring at me. I turned my head towards his.

"Me and Liz? She is more like a family friend." I said and looked back at the road.

"Her name is Liz?" Dylan asked.

"You don't know her name?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No.... She told me to call her boss." Dylan responded.

"Oh... Well her Name is Elizabeth but everyone calls her Liz." I laughed. There was a deep silence and I looked over at Dylan.

"What is it?" I asked.

"W-w-w-h-h-a-t-s her last name?" He stuttered nervously. I raised an eyebrow towards him.

"Johnson." I said in confusion. His mouth opened wide and tears fell from his eyes. I pulled off the side of the road. I turned to him.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"That's......That's my mom."