Epilogue

Epilogue

I walk into the front door of my home and the kids were already waiting for me by the door, along with my amazing husband.

"Daddy!!!" The kids shouted and jumped to my legs.

"Hi Rosie, Aiden, Carry, and Carter." I laughed. My husband Canton leaned in and placed his lips with mine.

I smiled as we pulled away.

"How was your day?" I asked Canton.

He sighed and pointed over to the kids. I laughed and wrapped my arm around his waist after the kids ran off.

"Long day?" He asked me.

I winked at him and pulled his body close to mine.

"Something that the both of us can fix." I told him.

He shivered through my grip and closed his eyes as I started to kiss down his neck.

Soon as I started getting lower the baby started crying.

Canton sighed and leaned his head against my chest.

"Everytime." We both said at once.

We chuckled and I gave Canton a kiss on the forehead before walking up the stairs checking on the baby.

I opened the door to the nursery and smiled as I seen baby Dylan standing up, trying to get out of his crib.

"Dylan, why are you doing that?" I asked him.

He looked up at me and giggled.

I leaned down and picked him up out of the crib, rocking him in my arms.

"Shhhh.... Daddy is here." I cooed in his ear.

I rocked baby Dylan in my arms and sat down in the rocking chair.

It's been Ten years since Dylan died in the hospital. When I left for Vancouver, I never had expected to meet Canton. The first sight of him reminded me of Dylan. He looked so much like him. Acted the same also.

I listened to Dylan and took Canton out on a date. Years later here we are with five kids and a happy family with woods in our back yard.

Liz and got back together with Dylan and Britt's dad ten months after Dylan died. I so did not expect that. But something told me that Dylan told them to do that in the letter. I guess he could see how much they loved each other or something.

Dylan has always been on my mind. No matter what. Canton knows all about him considering I told him everything. I was so happy that he knew what it was like because his boyfriend died right before we met also. That's why he moved to Vancouver because his boyfriend always wanted to go there.

I guess it was meant for me to fall in love again after all.

But no matter how much I love Canton, Dylan will always be number one even when I die. Because he was my first love. The love that I still love up to this day. No matter what changes, I will always love him. Always love Dylan more then anything.