The Beginning

It's getting tiring updating on one story all the time and I wanted to make a creepypasta story :)

It's a short chapter, but I'll make them longer once I get more free time.

~disclaimer~

I don't own any of the creepypastas or the picture in the cover!

A girl. He saw her walking down the street with an evident happy spring in her step, surrounded by a few friends that could never compare to her.

She's beautiful.

Her long, golden hair flowed past her shoulders and tumbled down her back, a smile on her pale, flawless face. Her green eyes sparkled in the midsummer's sun, wearing only knee-length denim shorts and a soft, minty green T-shirt that brought out her eyes. She wasn't short, no. She wasn't tall either, she was just right.

The girl laughed as if one of her friends said something funny, her laugh was enough to make any girl jealous, the clear sound rang off of the brick walls that were on either side of the alley.

The man watched her turn the corner, then followed. Careful to keep his hood up and his face out of view, his knife calling the man's name, begging to be used again.

The man stalked his prey, following her all over town until he came upon the girl's house. It wasn't a small house or a giant mansion, it was a perfect in-between. Two stories tall with a cheerful blue outside.

His attention snapped back to the girl who was bidding good night to her friends before going inside. He smiled.

This was going to be fun.