Crashing the Party

Requested update! Votes, comments, and follows are appreciated as always! There may be a bit of swearing in this chapter.

Don't get eaten by evil demonic chickens! O.o

The lights went out and Alice heard Mia scream.

That's right, she's afraid of the dark.

Alice went over to her nightstand and grabbed a flashlight before handing it to Mia.

"T-thanks Alice."she stuttered as she flicked it on.

"No prob." Alice said.

"Why'd the power go out? It isn't stormy and everyone else power is on." Sara wondered.

I have a bad feeling about this.

~Jeff's POV~

I watched as the girls grabbed flashlights.

"Why'd the power go out? It isn't stormy and everyone else power is on." The third girl asked.

I stuck my hand in my pocket and grasped my knife, watching.

"I don't know..." Alice started.

I heard a crash from inside the house and I started inching closer to the closed window as the girls screamed.

"What was that!?" Mia cried out.

"I don't know! Why would we know?" Alice muttered.

The door flew open and I watched as a man in a blue hoodie walked in...

~Alice's POV~

The door opened and Alice saw someone she didn't want to see again.

"I THOUGHT JEFF KILLED YOU!!!" Alice screamed, running in front of her friends who were cowering in the corner.

He just chuckled and started talking.

"I wasn't finished with you, you distracted me from my kill and you will pay for that." He said, a demonic tone in his voice.

"ALICE! What's going on?! You know him?!" Mia screamed.

"I met him once, kinda prevented him from killing a girl and he tried to kill me!" she answered.

He chuckled and took out a scalpel from his hoodie pocket and aimed it at her.

Alice heard glass shatter and looked over at the window to see Jeff standing there, growling at Jack. He walked in front of Alice and her friends, shielding them from him.

"J-Jeff?" Alice stuttered in surprise.

At the moment she'd rather have Jeff than Jack, so she went along with it.

"Jack, You know that she is mine." He growled ominously.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? I'm NOT AN OBJECT! I'M A PERSON AND I BELONG TO MYSELF!" Alice screamed in outrage.

He just sighed.

"If you want, I'll just let Jack have you then!" he threatened.

"I'm fine!" Alice growled.

He laughed and lunged at Jack, knife in hand. He slammed into Jack and they wrestled on the ground. Jeff managed to pin him down, knife hovering above his grey throat.

"Leave, if I ever find you messing with her again I will personally kill you, I don't care what he says or does to me, I will make your death painful." He growled.

Jack just nodded before pushing him off and jumping out the window.

Alice turned to my friends to check if they were okay. They were both staring wide-eyed as Jeff got off of the ground.

"Are you guys okay?" Alice asked.

"Y-yeah." Mia stuttered.

"What just happened?" Sara muttered.

"What happened? I was watching you, you were attacked by an organ-eating monster, and I took my cue and jumped in the mix." Jeff said turning around looking at the girls.

"Not even a 'thank you Jeff for saving our lives,' rude." He muttered.

"J-Jeff! As in Jeff the Killer!" Sara squealed in fright.

"None of this would've happened had you just stayed away! Now I have to worry about a fucking cannibal and your white ass 24/7!" Alice cursed at him.

"Why Can't You Just Leave ME ALONE!" She screamed.

'"Well, shit happens, just be glad that you're alive." he snapped.

"Sometimes I wish you would just kill me already so I can escape the hell you put me in! Never knowing if I'm going to live to see the light of the next day or die!" Alice screamed, unaware of her friends who were staring at her shocked.

"I'm not going to kill you, and I'm sure as HELL not letting anyone else kill you." he growled before climbing out of the window, leaving Alice alone with her confused friends.