Rough Waters

So, at the hospital visiting my great grandfather . Had time and thought I would update. But I am Really happy cause I finally got COD advanced warfare :D Gonna be a short chapter cause I'm a little low on time.

Anyway. Comments, votes, and follows are appreciated! Enjoy!

~Jeff's POV~

I heard a knock at the door and EJ walked in.

"The Operator wishes to see you." he said, his mask shifted as if he were smiling.

"Why?" I asked.

"Oh, you know." he answered.

My stomach dropped and my head started spinning. I ran to his office and knocked on the door.

"Come in." A voice resonated through my head.

I opened the door and walked into the dimly lit room.

"Whatever Jack told you is a lie." I said, looking up at the one and only slenderman.

"I believe what he told me was the truth. Your killing has decreased as of late and you are staying out longer than normal. I believe you have romantic notions towards a human girl which you once called your prey." He said.

"It's not true!" I defied.

"But I know that it is. You have not taken care of the problem. And from what I hear, Eyeless Jack tried to take care of the problem many times and many times you have intervened to keep the girl alive." he replied.

"I don't care what that selfish liar says! I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH A HUMAN!" I screeched.

"Then you shouldn't mind that I sent the rake to kill the one Eyeless Jack has said to be the one who has made you soft." he said, straightening up a stack of papers.

It felt like someone stabbed me in the stomach. My vision dimmed and my head pounded.

I looked at the slenderman with a face of absolute hate and anger. I growled before running out the door.

I'm coming Alice.