That's Not Me

The night passed quietly without incident. Thor woke up to Novell holding him tightly and rubbing her hands underneath his shirt and against his bare chest. He looked down at her and she was still sleeping. Her hand began to slide down his stomach and to his pants. She reached under the waist band of his pants and Thor quickly grabbed her hand and stopped it. Novell began talking in her sleep.

Novell: Ohhh, don't tease me. I need you.

Thor's eyes widened and checked her again to see if she was sleeping. He gently flipped her over on her side and she fell back into an even deeper sleep. Thor flipped to his side as well holding her tightly against his body. As he pushed himself closer to her, his crotch and body was pressed against her tightly. The feel of him being so close to her woke her up. She could feel him, his member hard against her bottom. She could feel him getting harder and harder as he gripped her tightly and pulled her even closer. His hands were firmly around her waist and Thor began to smell her hair. He inhaled her sweet scent and began to slowly grind against her. Novell couldn't help but let out a small grunt and a smile which caused Thor to break out of his position and laid on his back. Novell flipped over on her back as well and smiled at Thor.

Novell: Good morning.

Thor: Good morning princess, Novell.

Novell: I can't believe we fell asleep out here. It was a little chilly, so thank you for keeping me warm.

Thor: It was my pleasure. So what do you think, breakfast?

Novell: Sure. What would you like?

Thor: What do you normally eat here in Hollum?

Novell: Well that depends, we usually eat bread with butter or a poppy jelly. We eat quail eggs or fried roots, porridge something!

Thor: Well it all sounds good!  Let me help you clean up and we can go get some food. I am still starving!

Novell: I believe it! Come, let's head to the village. I will take you my home and make you breakfast.

Thor: Sounds great. Oh by the way, do you have coffee here? It's something my Midgardian friends introduced me too. It's quite tasty.

Novell: Coffee? Yes! We also have tea.

Thor: Wonderful. Shall we?

Thor and Novell began to clean up the picnic sight and headed towards the village. As they walked, they talked about many things. Although Thor had to tell Novell the little things she said and did in her sleep.

Thor: You know you talk in your sleep?

Novell: Do I? What have I said?

Thor: I don't want to embarrass you.

Novell: Embarrass me? Oh no what did I say?

Thor: Well, you said not to tease you, you needed me.

Novell's mouth dropped and her cheeks began to turn red, flushing her face with embarrassment.

Thor: I told you. But that's not all.

Novell: What? What else did I say?

Thor: It's not what you said, it's what you did. You had your hand under my shirt, you were rubbing my chest and your hand ran down to my crotch and...

Novell: Oh....I...I'm so sorry. I didn't touch anything did I?

Thor: No, I stopped your hand.

Novell: I'm sorry Thor! That's not me, I don't do that! I'm so embarrassed!

Thor: No need, you were sleeping. It's ok.

Novell: Umm so, I live around the corner and my parents live next door. We have to be quiet. They do not know that you are here. If they found out that you were in my house, they would be so mad. They see me as their little innocent princess. I can never do wrong. So shhhh quietly please.

Novell looked around and slipped Thor into her home. A novel little cottage made of stone, wood and grass. Green grass that flowed throughout the grounds with yellow wolf flowers sporadically dotted throughout the landscape.

 Green grass that flowed throughout the grounds with yellow wolf flowers sporadically dotted throughout the landscape

Thor smiled at the quaint little cottage. He slipped in and took a look around. Quaint and simple but tastefully designed. A kitchen with rugged stone countertops, old wood cabinets, a stone fireplace with a grey stone mantle piece. It was perfect. Thor walked Into the living room and sat on an old wooden chair made of branches next to the fireplace. Just then there was a knock on the door.

The parents: Novell honey are you home?