Love's Eternal Evil

Loki's rage disappeared in a split second and opened his eyes, realizing it was Novell. He grabbed her and pulled her onto his lap and began kissing her intensely. He grabbed each leg and wrapped them around his waist and Novell nestled herself into his crotch. They held each other ever so tightly and began intensely kissing and caressing one another.

Loki: My darling....oh my love....(holding her tightly)

Novell: Sweetheart it's ok. I'm here. (Loki sobbing) Honey.....I'm here it's all going to be ok.

Loki: You don't understand my darling.

Novell: What do you think I don't understand?

Loki: Why I broke down, why I am crying like a child.

Novell: Sweetheart....of course I understand why. You are feeling guilty for the past. They way you treated me. You are so much better now. And we have the rest of our lives to make one another happy. You can't live in the past my love. It has made us who we are! Without our past, we would not be who and where we are today. I have come to love my scar, because you gave me something no one else has ever been able to do.

Loki: What's that?

Novell: Love eternal! Your devotion, your complete heart and soul. I will forever be yours. You are the love of my life, and nothing will ever change that!

Loki: Oh my darling.....

Novell wiped his tears away and gently kissed him on the forehead and held him tightly in her warm embrace. She looked deep into his eyes and could see the Loki he once was, but there was something else there, something she couldn't explain. Although it was Loki, mind, body and soul, it was his eyes that gave him away. Something was there, something deeper, something he was hiding. His lips may have not spoken the truth to her always, but his eyes could never lie to her. She knew something was buried deep down and she needed to find out what it was. Loki grabbed Novell's but and pushed her deeper into him, cradling her against his perfect body. She could feel the warmth coming from her core and he could feel the wetness once again on his crotch. Hi smiled at her and kissed her. Each kiss became for passionate, more loving. His heart started to pound so fast and so loud, he thought it was going to jump right out of his chest. Novell could feel his race pulsing and his veins popping in and out with every beat. He held her tightly on his lap and began to slowly thrust upward, against Novell's pink cookie. He slowly opened her robe revealing her plump juicy breast, and cup them with his hands. He worked them in his hands and pinch her nipples. Novell began to moan in pleasure. She reached down and could fell his trouser snake begging for release. She reached down and began to unzip his pants, and Loki quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled it behind her back. He grabbed the other wrist and bound them together with a scarf he conjured up. With a wave of his hand, Novell was completely naked once again and perched on his lap like a prize. Her hair long and flowing covered her breast, but Loki didn't hesitate to move her hair out of the way. He teased her by barley placing his tongue on the tip of her nipple and flicking it. He reached down with the other hand and began rubbing her enflamed clit. Loki could feel her pulse too, her dripping wet pussy just begging for his glorious fingers to enter her. She began to buck against his hands, but Loki denied her. 

Loki: No no no my pet, only when I allow you pleasure.

Novell: Ohhh Loki you have me soooo hot, I need you inside me, I need to feel every inch of  your hard cock inside my pussy. Please....

Loki: Is that what you really want my love?

Novell: YES...

Loki: Your lying to me me, my pet.  I can read your thoughts, remember?

Novell Looked at Loki with the expression of forgetfulness. 

Loki: You have forgotten haven't you? I assumed you remembered since you asked me to ram your ass into my crotch. I complied.

Novell: I though I was just lucky.

Loki placed his arms around her ass and stood up with her legs still wrapped around his waist. He placed her down and against the wall.

Loki: Close your eyes.

Novell: Why? I...

Loki: CLOSE YOUR EYES MY PET.

Novell took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Loki leaned into her and whispered in her ear.

Loki: Play along.

Novell nodded "yes"

Loki: I am Loki of Asgard. I am burdened with glorious purpose, and as of now, you belong to me. I will conquer you, and I will make you my glorious purpose. 

Novell began breathing heavily and she shut her eyes tighter. She licked her lips, and her breath shuddered, and her body quivered.

Novell: I am not to be conquered.

Loki smiled as he knew she was playing along.

Loki: Ahh but you are already conquered my pet. You are bound and cannot escape my wrath. Should you choose to disobey me, you will pay with your flesh.

Novell: My flesh? You can have this body, but it will not be me.

Loki: Who said anything about your body little one? I said your flesh. Shall I remind you of the last time you disobeyed me?

Novell: No......I, don't need reminding. I see that scar everyday.

Loki: Then perhaps you need another to match. 

Novell: Loki...no.

Loki: No my pet? Dare you defy me, defy my right to do with you as I wish? You are mine, remember? You belong to me!

Novell: Loki, this is beginning to get out of hand! Please release me, can we just make love.

Loki: Release you? How could i release such a disobedient woman.

Novell: Loki, I mean it, I don't like this. Please let me go.

Loki: YOU LOVE THIS.

Novell: LOKI THAT'S IT! STOP IT NOW. I AM NO LONGER PLAYING WIOTH YOU. STOP DAMMIT, STOP IT....

{HARD SLAP)

Novell: Owe! what the fuck are you doing that hurt!

Loki: QUIET! Shut your disgusting mouth. You are nothing but property to me. A mere toy to play with for my satisfaction.

Novell: Loki, Look at me...... LOOK AT ME DAMMIT.

Loki Looked up at Novell. His beautiful blue eyes had disappeared and they were now a solid black. Novell shuttered, she knew something had its grasp on him, something evil.

 Novell shuttered, she knew something had its grasp on him, something evil