Chapter 5

We did end up having two more rounds after because I just couldn't resist her. The two times we did later lasted longer than our first time and we fell asleep almost immediately due to tiredness. The morning came too quickly according to me but the view compensated for it. My lips curve upwards automatically seeing Y/n at the other side of the bed fast asleep.

Her face squeezed above the pillow and blanket secured around her body. Her lips formed a pout when she sleeps. I comb her shoulder length tresses away from her cute face and she hums gaining consciousness. She opens one eye to take a peek and then smiles before opening the other as well, "Hey."

"Hey." I reply to her.

We stared at eachother and then I lean forward to attach our lips in a sweet kiss earning a hum from her. Noises from outside made her push me away.

"Wha-"

"Shush." She puts her index finger on my lips.

Then her eyes widened, "Fuck ! My dad is here."

Frowning I get up to wear my clothes as she quickly ties up her short hair. As I buttoned my jeans she was already fully dressed in a one piece nighty. I gawked at her, "Wow."

Y/n turns to me, "Stop ogling at me. Jump out of the window or you'll have to wait till my dad leaves."

I nod to her and then stride towards her in fast steps, "Okay. Take a hot water bath. I know you are sore."

I quickly pecked her lips, "Bye, cub."

Y/n's pov

My cheeks were painted red by the time I opened the door and went downstairs limping. Thank god my one piece had a robe with it so that I could cover all the hickies he had created. It was a wonderful night of pleasure and my only complaint was about how he made me do three rounds on my first time because boy he was rough in the last one.

"Good morning ! I heard you have a visitor over. Where is he ?" My dad asks casually.

"Oh , he went last night only. We have a project together." I lied smoothly.

"Is it ? I thought I'd meet him before going to office because it's the first time you brought a boy home." My dad eats his breakfast leisurely.

"Yeah." I simply answered.

When dad left I went and had a warm bath feeling better. I was having my lunch when Jungkook texted me. I squealed in my seat just by seeing his name.

Jungkook
Had a warm bath ? Are you still feeling sore ? I am sorry that I couldn't help you out after.

Me
I am feeling much better. It's okay I know it wasn't your fault.

Jungkook
When can we meet ?

Me
My dad will be home tonight but we can meet outside if you want.

Jungkook
Of course I want to meet you. I'll pick you up at 5:00 before your father comes. What say ?

Me
Okie !

Jungkook
Cute.

I cupped my mouth feeling fully flustered by the fact that he called me cute. All that was running inside my head was his stupid smile and handsome face. I send my dad a text , telling him that I am staying over at my friend's house tonight and he didn't mind. I quickly got ready to meet Jungkook as he was on his way to pick me up and my legs felt like jelly because of yesterday night and thoughts about Jungkook. Because of my heels I was able to cover the hickies he made on my ankles. What was with him and my legs ?