Chapter 3

Author's pov

Y/n's eyes tears up when she sees how Jungkook disappears in the crowd. She pushes Jaehyun off her "I can't , Jaehyun. I really can't be with you."

Jaehyun looks irritated "I have everything. What more do you need , huh ? What else ?"

"Love. I need love , Jaehyun." She stares at him.

"We'll eventually fall in love with eachother. I can assure you that." Jaehyun says , trying to hold her again but she moves away.

"No. I am sure I won't." She shake my head at him before running to reach her car so she could go back home and sleep this horrible day off. She thought she could trust Jungkook but the day she saw him and Yerim kissing , she felt like a fool for believing his sweet words.

"Y/n ! Park Y/n !" Someone shouts.

Turning around Y/n sees Jungkook's friend running towards her "Wait. I have to talk to you."

He pants hard "They weren't kissing."

Y/n's heart beats louder. "Why would I believe you. You are his friend and I don't care. He can kiss whoever he wants."

"I am his friend , yes. But you can ask other people who were there at the scene. He didn't kiss her. The angle was just compromising and he even pushed her away after."

"Is that why he was all over her today ?" Y/n retort angrily.

"God ! Both of you are stubborn and stupid. He was trying to make you jealous as you were doing to him." Eunwoo explains with a 'done' face.

"Jealous ?" Y/n huffs. "Why would I make him jealous ?"

Eunwoo raises his eyebrows comically "Really now I have to believe this shitty excuse ? Come on , Y/n. Give me a break."

Y/n stare down at the concrete ground "Where is he ?"

"He ran off. He couldn't bear to see you with someone. I promise he isn't playing with you , Y/n. Your the only girl he has ever liked , loved and wanted. I have been his friends since high school and I know what I am talking about so trust me on this." Eunwoo nods softly.

-

It took Y/n everything to appear at the college next day without dying from nervousness. She had decided that she'd just go find Jungkook and have a talk with him. And she knew exactly whom she should ask for Jungkook's location.

"You want to know where Jungkook is ? I mean for real ?" Eunwoo blabbers , eyeballs popping out of his sockets.

Sighing for the nth time Y/n nods "Yes. Tell me where he is."

"It's finally happening." Eunwoo cheers and she rolls her eyes at him. "Eunwoo , hurry up please."

"Okay okay. He has a match tonight so he took off from college."

"But we have our dance practice today." Y/n murmurs , biting her lips after.

"He's gonna skip it because he learnt the steps beforehand from the choreographer few days back. He is almost everywhere." Eunwoo says , a laugh escaping his mouth.

"He is. The same arena , I assume." Y/n looks expectantly and Eunwoo gives a thumbs up.

On the other hand , Jungkook was really pissed at everyone and everything. He was warming up like he is about to kill someone without a break. Namjoon , his manager or more like his brother , shakes his head unapproving of the pace he was working on.

"Hey , will you take a break ?" Namjoon scolds.

"I don't need one." Jungkook replies.

Namjoon pulls up his body to go stand beside Jungkook who was now taking jabs at the punching bag furiously , "What's gotten into you ? Did someone say anything ? Who are you angry on ?"