Chapter 15

"I feel like she grew up a lot than the last time I saw her." Jungkook chuckles, stroking Eun's cheek feebly.

Y/n side hugs him, "She is growing too fast."

Jungkook looks down at his wife and caresses her cheek, "You are looking happy as well."

"That's because you are here." Y/n whispers and kisses him on the mouth.

Jungkook groans when she slips her hands under his t-shirt, "I missed not having you in my arms."

"Have me then." Y/n seductively said, eyes hooded and tugs at his t-shirt to pull him out of Eun's nursery. She presses him against the wall outside the hallway, "I want to touch you as well."

He smirks before lifting her up and walking to her room, "Touch me all you want."

Y/n feels breathless when Jungkook enters her in a swift move, she digs her nails on his back. After a long month the two souls finally unite in the world of pleasure feeling each other skin to skin. They fall apart completely while ecstasy hits them quicker than expected, their bodies tangled with each other's limbs. Jungkook breathes heavily, "Oh fuck. I missed this."

Y/n laughs, "Only the sex ?"

"No. I missed you the most." Jungkook's voice turns serious.

Y/n looks at him lovingly, she turns to rest her head on his extended arm staying very close to him. She embraced him tightly, "How can I let you go if you keep saying such things ?"

"I will be back in a week." Jungkook pecks on the top her head softly.

Before Y/n could talk Eun's cries resounds outside the hall, Jungkook gets up to wear a robe and hurries to bring Eun. When he comes he slowly passes a wailing Eun to his wife who immediately nurses her. Jungkook snuggles closer to the duo as his palm strokes Eun's small head, "Sometimes it is hard to believe that I am a father now."

"Right. Everything happened so quickly." Y/n smiles. She stares at him with loving eyes, "Gguk, I love you."

"I love you." Jungkook kisses her softly.

Y/n hesitates as they part, "What is happening with your parents ? Namjoon hyung hinted about them to me."

Jungkook sighs, "They want us to live with them."

Y/n's eyes widen, "What ?"

"I know. I said we won't, don't worry about it. They somehow approves of me, you and Eun now that I am successful and I have no idea how they found about me planning to buy a house. Its been so chaotic so-"

Y/n cuts in, "Wait wait. I have no problem moving in with them. They are your parents and I want it to work, Gguk. House ? You are looking for a house ? Why am I knowing this just now ? Why didn't you tell me before ?"

Jungkook tries to keep Y/n in his arms but she gets up to lay Eun on the bed between them and hurriedly wears her pyjamas, "Gguk, I deserve to know all this. Fuck, we are married."

"No, it isn't what you think. They called me a few days back and we were not in talking terms. Also the house is not fixed. I am just keeping an eye out for good deals so that I can lock it for the future. You deserve to know, yes. But I deliberately didn't hide anything." Jungkook whisper shouts, keeping his sleeping daughter in his mind.

Y/n rubs her hand up and down her face in exhaustion, "Lets make up with your parents, okay ?"

"You don't have to please them, Y/n." Jungkook shook his head in disagreement.

"I am not pleasing them, Gguk. I want you to mend the broken cords you have with them and I want Eun to have both her grandparents. Imagine her coming from school one day and telling us how she met her grandparents at school ! What if she asks why we didn't tell her about them before ? Your parents will want to see her from time to time." Y/n reasons with a frown.