𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐞

❗️Warning: This chapter contains violence, cussing and blood mentioning.

PEOPLE COME AND PEOLE GO. Yet sometimes, they walk away, leaving grief and confusion within you. As if a whole tornado of emotions spun around your head. However, others carry on with joy and peace. They take a piece of you, which you can redeem but never replace.

Well Hayley Lynn, couldn't. She died in pure fear and sufferment. Cold blood and perfectly aware. No spare, no mercy, no last words.

The horrific part? She didn't just die...the girl was killed by a heartless person, not even a person a monster.

A monster, who until today...hasn't been discovered. No trace, no suspicions, no possible one.

Hayley, might've been one of the meanest students in school, even so, I always thought that she carried some burdens. Those recollections you keep deep inside of you, are the ones that never get tired from running in a hamster wheel. Some make you who you are, some make you what you are. Either for good or bad, they will change small and big spaces from you.

So, who knows? She was probably going through a tough time at home. One that only she could hide but not conceal.

Anyways let me tell you the story, of how me and my friend's lives...were ruined the first day of summer.

June 21, 2022

                        [POV: Hayley]

                          Flashback

Hayley: "Did you stole my bag?"

Hazel: "Which bag? The stupid Channel bag you always carry around?" -my little sister said in response as I entered her room.

Hayley: "Listen here, Hazelnut, I swear if you ruined it, I'm gonna make sure I pull every. single. hair. OFF of your head and leave you bald." -I stepped closer to her bed as she tried to keep a straight face.

Hazel: "I don't have it, besides, you're not even gonna be able to do that and...stop calling me that."

Hayley: "Stop calling you what?"

Hazel: "Hazelnut...is stupid." -she spoke as she stood up from her bed and walked towards her vanity.

Hayley: "You used to love it when I called you that."

She opened the vanity quickly, showing off the bag inside the furniture with a smirk.

Hazel: "Keyword "used" to love it." -the girl stepped forward, handing me my bag.

I sighed while glancing up at her, standing up from the bed she once rested in.

Hazel: "There...need anything else?"