𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐞

[POV: Faith]

  [POV: Faith]

The insides of the building were terrifying, it had this eerie vibe. My eyes observed the whole place with fear, and my heart almost felt like something bad happened in this place. It was dark and the only light being produced was the moonlight shining through the windows, it felt like I was in a cave with no exit.

I looked over to Aziel, receiving a reassuring grin from him. He arrived over to the reception area, meeting eyes with a woman.

Aziel: "Hi...uuhh good evening. We came to visit a patient."

Originally, we were just going to sneak inside of my Mom's room. Later we realized, that we needed her room number (which we didn't knew). So here we were, asking the receptionist.

Receptionist: "Good evening, young man. Unfortunately, visiting hours are over so I can't allow you to visit the patient.

We stared at each other with frowned eyebrows, making me begin to think of an excuse to say.

Receptionist: "If you want to speak to whoever you're looking for, you will need to come back tomorrow." -she informed, making me look up to Aziel, who stared back at me still.

I sighed while taking a step forward to the reception desk, placing my hands on the cold table.

Faith: "Ma'am, I really need to see the patient. She's my Mother and I needed to bring her this clothes."

The woman just repeatedly nodded, just staring at me as I spoke, almost pleading for her to let us in.

Dixie: "This would be quick, my friend hasn't seen her mother and she really wants to see her. Just...at least for a couple of minutes." -she mentioned, trying her best to help me out.

Receptionist: "I'm really sorry kid, I already said it. Visiting hours are over...come back tomorrow."

She proceeded to look over at the computer in front of her once again. Clearly avoiding us, making Dixie, clench her fist.

Aziel: "How about I give you this and you let us in?" -He asked, approaching the counter with 500 dollars in his hand, giving the lady a light smirk.

Me and Dixie, stared at him with widened eyes, same as the lady in front of us.

Receptionist: "Uuhh...ugh, fine. But only one person is allowed in the room. The other two need to wait outside." -she smiled, grabbing the money quickly.

She placed it through her bra, making Dixie, cringe in disgust.

We walked through the long hallway, guarded by one of the securities. Eventually he left us alone as we arrived at Mom's room. I looked at Aziel and Dixie, who sat in some chairs in the corridor. Taking a couple of breaths, I entered the small room glancing around trying to find my mom.