𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖: 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥

[POV: Delilah]

[POV: Delilah]

I kept rethinking about my life decisions. How I was going to have to stand in front of my best friend, and straight up just tell her everything. I knew Ava, she's truly really scary when she gets mad. This wasn't going to end well, again.

Things are going terrible because of someone we don't even know...or actually probably do.

Delilah: "What am I even going to do?! This is literally going to drain me up, Hazel!"

I was currently pacing around the small bathroom in my room, trying my best to maintain as calm as possible.

Hazel: "Lilah, can I ask you something?"

Delilah: "Yeah? Anything." -I quickly reassured, paying attention to the girl's voice.

Hazel: "I know this is your bathroom and all but...could you please leave while I take a shower?"

Shit. This is embarrassing. Ranting to a literal fourteenth year old girl, about my own problems. Way to go, Delilah.

Delilah: "Shit! Sorry, I will leave you alone! Just let me know if you need anything."

Quickly heading out of the bathroom, I walked over to the window once more.

Grabbing the flashlight, I took a couple of breaths and resumed to flash the device through my bay window. I was trying my best to catch Ava's, attention again. Leaving aside that on the inside I was terribly anxious.

However, immediately after, I noticed her. She was in front of the window, peeking over at my room. She was giving me that glare I have seen before whenever she argued with someone of our group.

Hayley and her, were the ones that argued the most. They got along pretty well, but sometimes they would reach certain disagreements over random stuff at school. I think Ava was the only person that was able to intimidate, Hayley.

Delilah: "Hazel, I'll be right back! I'm going to Ava's house."

Hazel: "What?! Are you sure you don't want to wait for me?!" -I heard her ask from inside of the bathroom.

Yet, I walked over to my bedroom door, rapidly heading out of my room. Leaving the red hair girl in the walls of my room.

Please don't be mad. Please don't be mad.

I repeatedly kept begging, as thoughts intruded my head. Even though I know for a fact that she was angry...furious.

As my feet reached downstairs, Luke, was waiting for me right in the entrance of our house. I took a deep breath while taking a look at his expression, seeing his genuine concern for me.

Delilah: "Luke, I'm fine. Just go to sleep, I'll be back soon." -I reassured as I took a step closer to him.

Luke: "Lilah, I need to know what's going on. You've been hiding stuff from me...I know you."