𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗: 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

(POV: Delilah)

(POV: Delilah)

Hazel: "Are we seriously going still? Weren't we supposed to be there a while ago."

We were currently on our way to the police station, almost there to be specific. I was already stressed out, how are we gonna show up late and not look suspicious after this?

Delilah: "Yes, we have to go! If we don't show up it'll look way worse."

Hazel: "I'm still wearing my pajamas! I can't go inside guys!"-the girl mentioned almost sounding panicked, this making me look back towards her direction.

She was indeed wearing the clothes I gave her last night, but we couldn't stop anywhere right now. We needed to get there as fast as possible or else we would be in deep trouble.

Delilah: "Alright, I'll tell Mr. Rhodes, you couldn't show up. Just stay in the car, we'll be out of there in no time."

Aziel: "Yeah, also, if anything happens just text or call us."-he mentioned staring at Hazel, through the rear view.

Hazel: "Are you guys implying that I could be in some sort of danger?"

Aziel and I, looked at each other and then back to the red head nodding, making her lay her head back on the car's seat, she was clearly stressed out.

Finally, we arrived at the police station which luckily we were able to spot Sheriff Rhodes, car. This letting us know he was still somewhere inside. I decided to head out of the van first, waiting outside for Aziel, to come out as well.

Hazel: "Good luck guys."-I gave the girl a faint smile walking over to the station followed by, Aziel.

Inside, a couple of people were sitting down, while others talked to different police officers. It's weird seeing the station this full, but maybe it's because of all of the murders happening on town.

I looked around the space to try spotting the Sheriff, but he was nowhere to be seen. I was beginning to think that we might've gotten the car confused and he wasn't actually here anymore.

Delilah: "I think he isn't here, Aziel."

He looked around as well, his eyes focusing on every space of the small space we were in.

Aziel: "I'll talk to one of the police officers, be right back."-the boy whispered as he walked over to the reception area, leaving me alone in the entrance of the building.

Aziel, spent a lot of time talking to an specific officer. Still, there was no sign of Sheriff Rhodes, anywhere.

I began to get inpatient, so I walked over to the coffee station to make sure he was there. But, before I could I was stopped by someone grabbing my shoulder, quickly turning around I was able to spot who it was.

Police Officer: "You're late, I've been waiting for you guys to show up."-the man said seeming annoyed, weirdly I founded him familiar.

Delilah: "I'm sorry, do I know you?"