Chapter Nine

* Aiden's p.o.v.*

I can't believe he was acting like that. I just know I needed to leave that room and go to the bathroom. I was looking for it even though I didn't know where it was. I looked around until I finally found it at the end of the hall. I walked in and I locked the door. I was hard and I just needed some release right now because that dream was very vivid. I wanted to cum badly. I sat on the toilet and I closed my eyes for a while to get back to that dream that I wish was a reality. As I was trying to concentrate, I was sucking on my fingers trying to make them super wet.

Once the dream popped up again, I slowly inserted a finger inside of me. I was already torn up a little from what happened a few days ago, but I wanted it badly. I moaned when it was all the way in. Roderick was inserting his fingers in and out.

*Dreaming*

"Hmmm princess. I see you are coming close." Roderick chuckled as he saw my hips moving.

"Yess daddy! I wanna come badly." I moaned and gasped at the same time when Jace gripped my throat to make me look at him.

"Daddy." I blushed.

"I wanna see your face princess as you come." Jace said kissing me on my forehead.

"Daddy! I-" All I could do is scream and moan at the same time because it came intense and fast as the same time.

"Such a good pup." Massimo said kissing me on my cheek as I came undone. I blushed when I looked up and I met Zaya's eyes. Zaya just sat there and watched me cum from Rod's fingers. He didn't touch me and I wanted him to touch me badly.

"You want me to touch you...my little one." Zaya smirked.

"Yess daddy I do." Zaya's eyes turned darker because I know what the word Daddy does to him.

"How do you want me to touch you princess?" He said licking his lips. I watched the movement and I bit my lip. Zaya saw me look at him like his lips and he smirked widely.

"Oh you want my tongue. Are you sure about that baby? Everytime you get it, you like to run but If I let you have it this time, I am not gonna let you run at all." Zaya smirked.

"I won't run Daddy. I want it badly." I whined.

"Oh. You want it that bad princess." Zaya had me lean back against Massimo. Massimo got up and let Jace replace him. I was now leaning against Jace while Roderick and Massimo stood and watched.

Zaya slowly inserted his tongue inside of me. I moaned louder the deeper it got. Zaya didn't break eye contact at all as he moved his tongue in and out.

"Mhm." I moaned.

"He has your little spot doesn't he?" Jace smirked.

"Yes he does! Daddy! I want it PLEASE!" I whimpered.

"Oh you want him to speed up but thats when you always like to run sweetheart when he does that because he does his little tricks. Then you feel his tongue in your stomach, are you sure baby?" Jace asked.

I just nodded my head quickly and Zaya's eyes darken even more when I looked at him. Jace had a vice like grip on my legs that kept them spread and up in the air. Zaya started moving his tongue faster inside of me. I just shook my head and moaned.

"Daddy! Oh yes! Right there!" I moaned loudly.

Zaya slapped the inside of my thigh and I moaned because my hips couldn't stop moving at all. I squealed and whimpered when I felt Zaya grip my throat.

"Oh fuck Daddy." I moaned.

"You're so fucking wet for him. Look at you princess." Jace said in awe.

"Daddy, don't say that!" I blushed in embarrassment.