Chapter Twelve

*Aiden's p.o.v.*

-An hour later-

I have to go to my bookstore and I knew I couldn't drive right now because I still have pain where I was stabbed. I got stitches last week so can't really move around alot or my wound will open. I took a deep breath with my keys in hand. I unlocked my door and I walked past Jace and Roderick who were on my couch watching tv.

"Where are you going?" Roderick asked. I just ignored him because like I said I'm giving both of them the silent treatment. I walked over to the door and I didn't even place my hand on the doorknob before I squealed in surprise. The back of my neck was gripped before I was turned around. I blushed when my neck was grabbed from the side to where I couldn't look anywhere but at Roderick.

"I know you aren't suppose to be driving right now. Where do you need to go?" He asked. I was not gonna break my silent treatment so I just looked at him. He chuckled and looked at Jace before looking back at me. I squealed when he pulled me super close to him by the grip he had on my neck and I grew nervous.

"Sweetheart, where do you need to go?" He asked me. I took a deep breath flustered and pulled out my phone. I called Massimo and he answered.

"I have to go to work." I told Massimo on the phone.

Massimo just chuckled on phone loudly and I am pretty sure Roderick heard him laughing. I gaped when he grabbed my phone out of my hand.

"I will take him to work. Don't worry about it."" Roderick said before hanging the phone up on him. I squealed when Roderick gripped me harder and pulled me closer to the point that our lips were practically touching.

-Aiden is lost in his thoughts-

"Jace and I will drive you to work." He said looking at me in my eyes. I just nodded my head with no words. He chuckled and sighed.

"I am gonna make you talk one way or another." He smirked. I just rolled my eyes and the tension rised. The tension was hot by the way he looked at me. He chuckled and sighed deeply.

"It would be wise that you don't do what you just did again or imma have your ass folded up like a pretzel." I blushed furiously and cleared my throat. What does he mean I am going to be folded up like a pretzel? Jace suddenly chuckled and smirked.

"You're way too innocent but if you wanna know, do it again." Jace said stirring the pot. Roderick took one look at me and honestly I wanted to know what this meant, but a part of me also knows I would putting myself in a predicament that I am not gonna be prepared for. I decided to be bold and I sighed because I know imma lose in the silent treatment. I looked up at Roderick innocently and said:

"Fold me up like a pretzel right now if you are not a pussy." Roderick chuckled and gripped my neck. He made me look him in his eyes.

"I was hoping your little ass was gonna say that..." I gasped and squealed when I was lifted up in the air suddenly. Jace sat on the couch and Roderick put me on top of him. I gasped in surprise when my eyes were covered.

"Wait...wait!" I shouted. Roderick pulled whatever was covered on my face and made me look at him.

"I am not gonna hurt you. I want to make you feel good since you said you wanted to be folded like a pretzel." My eyes went wide and I looked at him flustered.

"Oh, so ummm I-" I looked at the ground because I wanted to see what he was gonna do.

"He wants to see what you are doing." Jace said from behind me. I don't know how he knows exactly what I am thinking but he knew somehow.

"Ohh really." I just nodded my head shyly. He chuckled and nodded his head.

"But imma tie your hands together." Roderick said as he was doing just that.