Journal Entry #1

Mood: 😀😐

Dear Journal,
My mom bought you to give to me to write my thoughts and things like that so, today I'm going to tell you what happened with my day.

Today was my first day of high school. I've been home schooled for 15 years so, I don't really have any friends.

Anyway, the school was ginormous, I've never seen anything like it. The building had red bricks and the glass looked brand new. I entered the school and walked into the office. When I was looking for my classes I was slightly surprised that they were so far apart.

In my science class I met a girl named Missy Jenkins. She seemed nice, but she continued to talk about my bad "fashion sense". She kept saying that I looked poor and homeless. I have to admit, I was a little hurt. But deep down I felt another emotion, but I ignored it.

At the end of the school day, while I was making my way home, Missy walked up to me. She asked me if I wanted to go shopping with her. I tried to decline, but she said it was for community service. I asked her how. She smiled and said it was good to help the ugly. I felt that emotion from earlier boil in me deep down. But I just agreed to go shopping with her.

At the mall, she bought me a lot of skirts, short pants, tight jeans, and half shirts. All the clothes seemed to be light in color, except for the pants, which were dark in color. After a couple of hours we went into the food court. I was about to go to Pizza Johns to order a cheese pizza, but Missy stopped me.

"No wonder your so overweight. I mean look at that fat." was what she said as she went to Healthy Veggie and ordered a salad. I started feeling that emotion again. It was stronger this time. Instead of getting some food and hanging out with her, I grabbed the clothes she bought me and walked home.

"See ya tomorrow new girl." she called to me as I was walking away.

When I got home it was pretty normal. I had dinner with my mom, dad, my older brother Leon Willis, older sister Lina Willis, and little brother Tony Willis. I asked them about Missy's personality, and they said it was normal teenage behavior.

I really think you helped me out journal. I'll write in you about tomorrow's events.

Love❤️
Tasha Elina Willis