Journal Entry #12

Mood: 😡😍😀🎂

Dear Journal,
We did it! We escaped! Once Jenny, X and I got out we started running until we found a hotel. We didn't have any money so, we decided to "borrow" some. They were suspicious about why we were all dirty and bloody, but we lied and said we were in a car crash.

He believed us and gave us hotel room keys. We only had enough money to buy one room. X and I slept in the bed and Jenny slept in a chair. Jenny thought finding my dad was a waste of time.

I got mad at her and it was X's idea if I took a breather outside. I went outside.
After a while my mind started to wander. I left Jenny and X alone in a hotel room. Not to mention Jenny knew X longer than I have.

I went back to the hotel room and opened the door. Inside I saw Jenny holding a cupcake and X lighting a candle.

"Happy Birthday!" They both screamed and I had to admit I was surprised. My birthday was on July 17, not May 29.

"Got something for you." X said and handed me a folder with my name on it. I opened it and my eyes went wide.
It was my birth certificate.

It said:
Name: Tasha Elina Flint
Born: May 29, 1999
Mother: Lora Flint
Father: Richard Flint

I couldn't read the rest because Tears started pricking my eyes and I hugged them both. X gave me a kiss on my lips and I smiled. He stole them for me before we left.

It was the best birthday ever.

Love❤️/Hate💔
Tasha Elina Flint