Journal Entry #4

Mood: 😕😤😊

People started treating Jenny differently at school today. Nobody would talk to her or look at her. Except for Tony, Andrew, and Jenny's boyfriend Rob. Well, ex-boyfriend now.

I saw the whole thing. Rob walked up to her and told her never to speak to him again. Jenny tried to explain the reason behind the photo, but he didn't believe her. I saw tears in Jenny's eyes as Rob walked away.

Then Andrew walked toward her. He said his girlfriend dumped him because of her. Andrew then walked away furious. Tony didn't speak to Jenny. Instead, he would avoid her and pretend not to know her.

I wanted to know what happened, so I decided to speak with Jenny during lunch. I followed her into the bathroom.

"What do you want?" She asked me.

"Your side of the story." I said.

"Well, your the first. Everybody else believes Missy's lies." She said. Missy had told everybody that Tony and Andrew where at Jenny's house to make out. And that Jenny was cheating on Rob for the whole six months.

"I was helping Tony and Andrew with math and science and after a while we got tired and fell asleep. I didn't know Missy came to my house. I know what it looks like, but it's not what happened. Andrew, Tony, and I didn't want to tell anyone because we didn't think people would listen to us." She stopped and breathed.

"Well, isn't it the slut." Missy said and Jenny walked out of the bathroom. Fiona was standing in the doorway.

"That was wrong. And I hope karma gets you back." I said. I was tired of Missy and her attitude. I didn't even know how anyone could stand her. I don't even remember how I could stand her on my first day of school.

"Really, says who? You? I just wanted to show you what would happen if you never listened to me or stood up to me." Missy said while looking in the mirror.

"Fiona, what do you think?" I asked Fiona. She ignored me and walked toward a bathroom mirror. I rolled my eyes and walked out. In the hallway, I ran into Felix. I felt heat start to creep into my cheeks.

"Hey, Tasha, I was wondering. Would you like to go to the movies with?" He said and I smiled.

"Yeah, I would." I said.

"See ya tomorrow." He replied and walked away.

"I don't know what he sees in you?" I heard Missy say. I turned around and saw Fiona and Missy walking away. I didn't care about them. I had a date with Felix tomorrow. And that kept me happy all day.

Love❤️
Tasha Elina Willis