Journal Entry #7

Mood: 😡👿😐😌

Dear Journal,

My parents got me out of jail, so I get to sleep at home. But I have to face trial. My mom took me to a psychiatrist. I don't think it's going to help.

Mr. Bernard, the psychiatrist, had a boring office. It had a chair where you could lay down and tell your problems. As well as a desk. When I walked in he smiled. He was deathly pail, with brown eyes, and bald head. He also had a beard and a mustache.

"Please sit down Ms. Willis." he said gesturing to the couch like seat. I sat down.

"I'm going to ask you some questions and you answer them honestly. Okay?"

"Okay."

"How long have you been feeling the urge to kill?"

"Once."

"Did you want to bring harm to Missy?"

"Yes."

"When would that be?"

"When Missy made Jenny cry."

"Are you friends with Jenny Ross?"

"I guess."

"Okay, have you ever harmed anyone else before?"

"No, I haven't."

"And did you attack Felix Jenkins?"

"Yes, I bit him."

"Was it because he dumped you after you had intercourse?"

I was taken back. I never had intercourse with Felix. I felt a hint of anger toward him. I wanted to make Felix pay for lying.

"I never had intercourse with Felix."

"In the police report, the reason you attacked Missy because she made you mad. The reason you attacked Felix was because he dumped you."

"I never had intercourse with Felix Jenkins. He lied on that report."

"Now, Ms. Willis calm down. I know you're upset, but it's nothing to be upset about."

I stood up and slammed my hand on his desk. I got close to his face.

"You're not listening to me. I never had intercourse with Felix Jenkins."

"Sit down Ms. Willis. Lets talk things out rationally. If you did, you did. You can admit it anytime you want to."

My anger started to boil over. Before he knew it, I grabbed his pen and stabbed his hand. He screamed. I lifted the pen and stabbed him in the throat. All I could hear was a gurgled wet scream. I stabbed him in the forehead to end it all.

That's when the secretary came into the room. She screamed and ran out. I walked calmly and waited for either the police or my mom to show up.

I was arrested for the second time.My parents bailed me out, but I knew they couldn't continue too. Again, afterwards I felt a piercing calm in the anger. It seemed like the perfect way to calm myself.

Hate💔
Tasha Elina Willis