Journal Entry #5

Mood: 😙😧😠

Dear Journal,

Today was my date with Felix. I was wearing normal attire. Jeans, a plain black shirt, black/white tennis shoes, a bracelet, a necklace, and plain earrings. I heard a car honk, went downstairs, and left the house.

On the ride to the movies he gave me compliments. We also got to know each other. Although, Felix continued to look at his phone and scowl. When I asked him what was wrong, he replied nothing.

The movie we went to see was great. It had action, adventure, mystery, and suspense. But Felix texted a couple of times. I was curious to know who it was, but he replied nobody.

Afterwards, he took me to a park. We sat on a bench and talked for a while. He would steadily move closer to me. Something in my gut told me something was wrong. I was cautious with my words and how I worded them.

Then he leaned closer to my face. To be fair, at the beginning to of the school year, he hardly talked to me. And everything was happening fast. He kissed me and I stopped moving. I pushed him off if me, and stood up. I thought he was going to be upset, but when I turned around he was smiling.

"I guess I won the bet." Felix said and I was surprised. Then his friends walked up to him, some gave each other money and the others received it. Then, Missy walked up to me.

"Told you my brother wouldn't like you." She said and I almost snapped. I felt my anger start to boil. I was mad at Felix, his friends, and Missy. My hands turned into fists and I was ready to punch them. But I thought of the consequences my actions would have. So, I breathed in and out, and walked away. I could still hear their laughter.

I also went to check up on Jenny. I knocked on her door, but nobody came to open it. I thought either she was asleep or no one was home. So, I decided to go home.

Well I think, Journal, that your my only friend. Nobody really understands me but you. Even though you don't talk you help me clear my thoughts.

Love❤️
Tasha Elina Willis