Journal Entry #9

Mood: 😊😡👿😮

Dear Journal,
The rest of my days in the mental ward were fun. X was really sweet and nice. Although, I know not to judge a book by its cover.

My parents are supposed to get me out today, but they've been really distant. When I wrote the letters I wouldn't get any in return. When they wrote me letters it would be short. One letter they sent me said 'Hey, Tasha. How's the treatment going? We appointed another one for you.'

The treatments we're medication and therapy. I wondered why they were doing it. They never told me about the family and how everyone was doing. They also stopped calling me by my nickname, Teddybear. They always called me Teddybear, but ever since the Missy incident they stopped.

A guard came and said my parents were waiting for me in the conference room.

"See ya later, Jenny." I said and she waved.

When I passed by X's room I snuck a wave to him. He smiled and waved back. He also winked at me. That made me smile and blush.

In the conference room was a table and three chairs. The guard ushered me inside and closed the door. I sat down. My parents say in front of me.

"How are the treatments going Tasha?" My mom asked with a worried look.

"Are they really necessary? The medication have horrible side effects, like headaches and dizziness. I even threw up one time. And the therapists and psychiatrists are annoying." I told them and they looked at each other.

"We just want you to get better." My mom said.

"Yes, and it seems like you haven't." My dad said.

"What do you mean? I'm fine."

"Your not fine mentally." my dad said plainly and I stared at him.

"So, am I going home?" I asked and they looked at each other.

"I told you we should have gotten the electro shock therapy." My dad said and I stood up. I was surprised that my parents wanted me to get electro shock therapy. Some of the patients I met that had electro shock therapy were either messed up mentally or were missing memories.

"Why are you guys doing this?" I asked them and they looked at me.

"So you don't end up hurting our family." My dad said. He was treating me like an enemy rather than his daughter.

"I'm sorry Tasha, but there's something we need to tell you." My mom said.

"Your adopted. Your not really our child." Dad said.

"What do you mean?"

"After a car accident, we didn't know if we would be able to have anymore kids. So, we adopted you. But then Tony came along." Mom said.

"So, who are my real parents?"

"Well, let's just say your father had a short temper. Like you. And he killed his wife. And it looks like you have his genes." Dad said. I felt a pang of sadness, but I mostly felt anger.

How come they never told me this before? Did they ever truly love me? That's when the anger was stronger. When I thought about that. I grabbed the shackles chains around my wrist. Before they knew it, I jumped over the table and wrapped the chains around my "fathers" neck. My "mom" screamed and ran out the door. I heard her yelling for guards.

"Where is my father?" I asked him and loosened the chains a little so he could breathe.

"Your fathers in a mental ward hospital." He replied.

"In what town? What city?"

"In the middle of a forest in St. Romans."

"What is his name?"

"Richard Flint." He said and I tightened the chains. They dug into his neck and I could feel the blood running down. After a few seconds he stopped moving.

I was snatched away from his body. I looked behind me and saw two guards. I was dragged away by the guards, but I saw my "mom" crying. I didn't care, just like they didn't care about me.

Instead of taking me into the room I shared with Jenny, they brought me to a cell that looked like X's. My arms were restrained and the room was padded. That's where I was all day.

Hate💔
Tasha Elina Flint