Journal Entry #8

Mood: 😍😳😡

Dear Journal,

They did it. They sent me to the Southern mental institution. I asked if I could keep you, Journal, and they said it was okay.

I was placed in a room that had two beds, and a toilet. I saw a body on the bed, wrapped in bed sheets.

"Hello." I said. I saw the body stir and turn over. I gasped. I saw a brown haired, pale skinned girl with blue eyes.

"Tasha." she said and she got up to hug me.

"Jenny." I said and hugged her back. When I first met Jenny she was the only nice person to me.

"Why are you here?" She asked me.

"I killed Prissy, bit Felix, and killed a psychiatrist." I told her and her eyes widened.

"Wow." Jenny said. "I thought you had a temper, but not like that." She turned around and sat down on her bed.

"Can I admit something to you?" I asked her.

"Sure, what's up?"

"I actually enjoyed hurting them. It's like when I'm mad and need to calm down, that's how I do it." She opened and closed her mouth.

"Let's talk about something else." She said and we talked about random stuff and asked random questions. I heard what sounds like a buzzer sound. Our room door that was once sealed, was now open.

"It's time for lunch." Jenny said and stood up. We both walked out and toward the cafeteria.

"Well, hello there Jenny and Jenny's beautiful friend." I heard a smooth male voice say. I blushed at what he said, turned to my right and saw a still locked door. I looked through the window and saw a man sitting in the center of the floor. He had jet black hair, caramel skin, and blue eyes. He was wearing a blue suit.

"Hey, X." Jenny said.

"X?"

"That's my nickname. So, what's your name doll?" X said.

"Tasha."

"What is a beautiful girl like you doing in a place like this?"

"Well, I killed two people and injured someone else."

"Heh, rookie."

"What are you in here for?"

"Killing sixteen people. I'm a sociopath sweetheart. It's wrong to kill, but it's fun doing it. Just gotta be careful about how, who, when and where."

"It doesn't matter as long as you do it." I said and I was a bit surprised. But it didn't show on my face. He smiled at me.

"When are you getting out sweetheart?"

"My parents said I'll be in here for a year and seven months."

"Then think longer my angel. Because your going to be in here for a long time."

After her said that I started walking. Jenny had to jog to keep up with me.

"You okay?" She asked me and I said yes.

I didn't know if my parents were coming back to get me or if I'm stuck here. I was hoping they come get me because I didn't want to be here. I felt anger boil in me for not knowing.

Hate💔
Tasha Elina Willis