Journal Entry #10

Mood: 😊😍💏

Dear Journal,
Instead of keeping me in the cell for a few hours they kept me in there for three days. On the second day the door opened and X was thrown into the room. I sat on the opposite side of the door.

"Hey X." I said and he smiled.

"Hey sweetheart." X said.

"What did you do?"

"Attacked a guard."

"Why?"

"Because I wanted to see you and I have to tell you something."

"Okay, what do you have to tell me?" I said. He got up on his feet with ease. He walked toward me and sat down beside me. I could see his blue eyes more distinctly. He leaned close to me and kissed my lips.

He was gentle and his lips were warm. Since our arms and hands were restrained, it was kind of weird. Although I liked it. I have to admit I have always liked X since the day we met.

After we kissed we started to talk for a while. Although, the guards came and took him back to his room. I was sad, but happy at the same time.

I continued to smile for the rest of the day. But after a couple of hours he was back in the room. I rolled my eyes.

"What did you do now?" I asked him with a smile on my face. He smiled.

"I may have attacked a couple of guards." He said while getting up to sit next to me. "Wanna pass the time?"

"Yep." I said and started to kiss him.
We stayed together until he had to leave.

Hate💔/Love❤️
Tasha Elina Flint