Chapter One

𝓣he snow crunched underneath Technoblade's boots, his weight leaving large boot prints as he walks. The tracks weren't good for staying hidden but then again Techno hadn't a need to stay hidden, everyone hides from him. The red cape softly dragging along behind him contrasted greatly against the pure fresh white snow.

The pig like mask that was on the top part of his face hid his expression, but Techno didnt need a mask to hide his thoughts for his expression hardly ever changes. Looking at Technoblade's demeanor you'd, understandably assume he's calm. But if you assumed that you'd be oh so wrong.

Inside his mind was screaming, voices, chanting, screaming, thousands of them constantly saying different things sometimes drowning the others out.

'lets kill something' 'Find the village, kill them all' 'They're going to betray you' 'hungry' 'he's one o-' 'kill kill kill' 'we're better than everyone'

But suddenly, they all stopped for a second.
A familiar smell filled his nose and he realized why the stopped when they continued except this time, chanting the same thing.

'Blood'

The word repeated over and over, the voices chanting it as technoblade's eyes searched hurriedly to find the source. His eyes fell upon a splash of red, seemingly bright against the snow. Trailing his eyes up he saw more just ahead, and he began following the trail.

Ophelia clutched her arm close to her chest, blood from her wound seeping onto her pale blue dress, though it didnt matter seeing as how the hem had already been torn to shreds. Heavy breaths escape her light pink lips, only stopping when she'd let out a quiet groan, trying desperately to not bring any unwanted attention to herself. Beads of sweat gathered on her forehead, making the tiara she wore begin to slip. Ophelia debated taking a rest to catch her breath, but her mind swirled with thoughts, wondering if she stopped for even a second, would she be able to continue.

Her debating stopped when she heard the once noisey forest, fall quiet. The birds stopped singing, trees stopped rustling, squirrels and bunnies ran into hiding. The was only one reason a forest would ever fall quiet.

Danger.

Ophelia's pointed ears seemed to perk as she stopped moving herself, holding her breath in a deperate attempt at staying quiet, trying to find the reason for the quietness. Ophelia froze when she heard a a crunch of snow behind her. The crunching stopped but yet she could feel the figure getting closer and closer. Once she felt it within arm's distance she swiftly grabbed her dagger, turning around in a quick movement and pointing it at the presence.

At the tip of her metal blade was a man, with a bright red cape falling over his shoulders, hemmed with fluffy white fur, a pig mask covering his face and pink hair, braided behind. Ophelia didn't care to notice any other features of his, just from the bit she got she could tell he had no fears of being seen. The pig mans expression or movements never faltered, showing he wasn't afraid of her or the blade she held. Seeing that she couldn't scare him, she resulted to a spontaneous plan b.

"Jus-just leave okay?" She breathed out, her hand slightly shaking yet dagger still pointed at him. "Whatever my father paid you, I'll double." The man didnt move or speak. 'does he even breathe?!' she thought. "Pro-promise. Just leave me be please" she begged, hoping the man would spare her freedom.

Ophelia's eyes began to blur, was it sweat? Tears? As the man began to double and the trees began to swirl she realized she felt dizzy, but nonetheless fought to keep her eyes open. Though as much as she fought, she failed, the world began the darken as she felt herself fall, and finally, her eyes shut.

Technoblade grabbed the girls foot, not bothering to wonder why she had no shoes as he began dragging through the snow, out of the forest. Her long dark hair dragged along, occasionally picking up leaves or twigs. Soon he came upon his cabin, and dragged her inside, not caring when he heard the soft thumps of her head hitting across his porch stairs.

When they were finally inside he dropped her foot. Looking over the unconscious girl he saw a long slash going down her arm. Without hesitation he ripped a piece of her dress, tying it tightly around the wound. And then he sat, watching her intently.

755 words.