Chapter Seven

"Techno let's go take Tommy and Tubbo to town!" Ophelia said excitedly at her idea "Is this just another excuse to go back?" Technoblade said teasingly. "No! Maybe but it'll be fun! They'll like it!" "Yea c'mon Techno it'll be fun!" Tommy said now joining in on the begging "Yea!" Tubbo added, in all reality he hadn't been paying attention but he wanted to be included.

"And how would we get there? Carl can't hold four of us." Technoblade said, raising an eyebrow at the girl. "We'll take two separate horses!" she replied, not ready to give up on getting another blueberry pastry. "Tommy and Tubbo together on a horse? That's begging for chaos." "It doesn't have to be them two together, I can go with Tubbo!" Ophelia tried once again, throwing her arm around the boy.

Technoblade debated for a second before giving in "Alright fine." The other three cheered while running out the door as Technoblade followed behind. Tubbo got on a horse before holding out a hand to help Ophelia up. Tommy tried to get on the horse himself, accidentally pushed himself too much and fell off the other side.

Ophelia and Tubbo laughed and Techno grinned before grabbing the boy and hastily putting him on the horse. "Can't believe you guys left me with him" Techno joked before getting on in front of Tommy. Ophelia and Tubbo laughed again making Tommy cross his arms and grumble.

It wasn't too long before they showed up to the edge of town. Technoblade noticed how Ophelia's smile seemed to be brighter once the lively music could be heard. Getting off Carl Technoblade walked over to Ophelia to offer her a hand in getting off, which she gladly accepted, especially after last time. "Hey! What about mEee?!" Tommy said, still grouching on the back of Carl.

As they walked they heard the music getting louder and what sounded like clapping and laughing. Ophelia grinned and took Technoblade's and Tubbo's hands, Tubbo's of which was already holding onto Tommy's per Tubbo's request, and started moving faster to find the source.

When they reached it they found that a large area in the middle of the town, shops facing inward made a square barrier and in the middle people were dancing. There were a few familiar faces such as Flowers, Rose, Philza, and Kristen all dancing, and even Niki stood outside the door of her shop, laughing and clapping to the music.

Ophelia smiled widely and dragged the other three to the dancing square, letting go of Tubbo to face Techno. "Oh no no I do not dance." Technoblade said, taking a step back. "You don't have to dance" Ophelia started, bring Techno back to her "just, walk in a pattern with me." She said smiling, placing a hand on Techno's shoulder.

Hesitantly Technoblade placed his hand on her waist, the other hands still together. Ophelia smiled and together they moved along, trying to keep up with the fast paced lively music. Ever so often they'd have to twirl and switch partners, which made Techno awkwardly shuffle around with someone until he was with Ophelia again.

After a couple of dances Ophelia could see Technoblade getting tired and so she grabbed his hand and guided him out the dancing, laughing lightly. They sat on a bench together, they made eye contact and started laughing.

Tommy and Tubbo made their way over to the two, complaining about being hungry. "Oh oh oh!" Ophelia said excitedly "Niki's bakery lets go!" she said jumping and trying to pull Technoblade up. Technoblade sighed and got up, following the three children, sorry the two children and "adult" to the bakery.

Technoblade smiled silently to himself at Ophelia's child-like antics. It was cute to see her so excited.

When they reached the bakery they saw Philza and Kristen already in there, greeting them excitedly with hugs, they all got a table together and talked about their day while waiting on their orders. Tommy got a chocolate croissant, Tubbo got a strawberry cupcake, Philza got a mini apple pie, Kristen got a matcha muffin and Techno and Ophelia got blueberry pastries.

After finishing their baked goods they sat and talked and laughed until it starting getting dark. They all decided to go back to where Techno and Ophelia were staying. Since Philza and Kristen rode their horse together they decided Kristen would ride with Tubbo, Philza with Tommy, and Technoblade with Ophelia.

744 words.

I know its short i'm so sorry!! I hope this cute little chapter was fun to read though!! Much love <3