𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.

It's not fun being a twin in the Mafia

My mom warned us. She warned me and Ezra that it wouldn't be easy. That we'd fight, get angry at each other, hate each other, and that there will be days where we'll want to kill each other.

There have been days where I've come extremely close to killing him.

Today is one of those days.

We always knew that there will be a time when we have to pick which Mafia we want to run. For years, Ezra wanted to run the Italian Mafia. He always felt they were more superior because our dad ran it.

Let's be real, we all know my mom is 100x better at running something than my father is. Which is why she pretty much runs two Mafia's.

Anyways, my mom's Mafia has been thriving for as long as I can remember. She's always told me that in front of every powerful man, is an even more powerful woman.

The phrase is supposed to say behind but... She's an advocate for woman's rights and believes women are above men regardless of the situation so she changed it up a bit.

I 100% agree with her.

Today, Ezra decided to change his mind and now wants to run my mother's Mafia. He doesn't get to choose first though since I was born before him.

I'm the firstborn heir by 9 minutes and 24 seconds. And trust me, I use that to my advantage. Every time something happens I'm never at fault because I'm viewed as mature since I'm the oldest.

And I will admit, most of the time it is my fault.

But a lot of the time it's Elio.

Ezra's kind of the momma's boy who can't do anything wrong in my mom's eyes. I'm not mad about it though, I have the same effect on my father.

My parents were never hard on us growing up. I mean when it came to training, they took it seriously because it is a serious thing. We can't slack off and expect them to hand over their Mafia to us.

I've worked my ass off my whole life for this. We started training when we were 10. Just the basics though, we weren't killing or going on missions.

My parents tried to protect us as much as they could. Eventually, we saw our first dead body at 15. A guard had fucked up and killed some rapist right in front of us which resulted in my mom slitting his throat.

I killed someone for the first time at 16. I had gone on a mission with my dad just to kind of watch and get used to going on missions. Some guy came and attacked me and I had no choice but to shoot him.

Dad was worried at first but when my panic attack subsided he was proud.

He's always proud of us.

Which is why, he isn't upset that I've turned into a "killing machine." My mom, on the other hand, was very angry. She feels that I'm reckless and that I get myself into unnecessary trouble.