𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐬.

It's been a few days since the mission and we're still in Italy

It's been a few days since the mission and we're still in Italy. I've enjoyed these last few days of peace and just being able to relax.

These last few months have been centered around my training and this mission and I'm just so glad I'm able to go back to how it used to be and not have the stress of a mission.

I've noticed a slight change in Emmy.

I don't think it was the mission or killing anyone, I think it was the kids that affected her.

Ezra had talked to me the day after the mission and mentioned how she had a panic attack the night before. It's not my place to ask her about it, but I do worry about her.

The mission was hard on all of us.

But, I can tell it affected her the most.

"Phoenix," a voice with a knock interrupts my train of thought. I turn toward it to find Stella standing at the doorway.

"Capo," I greet her.

"Stella. I think you've made it to first name basis... With me at least," she lightly laughs as she walks into my room. "My husband... I'm not so sure."

I let out a laugh before turning to fix my hair really quick and then facing her again.

"I just wanted to let you know that the kids are heading to the warehouse for some training and then I think they're planning on getting tattoos afterward," she tells me. "You should join them."

I smile at her because she acts as if I have a choice. As if even if I didn't want to do any of those things, I could just stay in my room all day.

"Thank you, Mrs. White, but I would have to do that either way," I inform her and she smiles.

"I know... But you still have a choice. If there's ever a time you don't want to do something, and I'm for certain my child isn't in danger, I could always make up some lie to my husband so you could stay home," she says.

I love this woman.

"Okay," is all I manage to say. "Thank you," I add.

She doesn't say anything and just nods her head before exiting my room.

Stella is one of the sweetest people I've ever met. She was extremely inviting and had such a motherly energy to her. It's honestly so hard to believe that she's an active serial killer.

"It's tattoo time!!" I hear a voice chant which causes me to look at the doorway once again. I see Lilah with a bright smile on her face as Emmy and Ezra follow her.

"Are you ready for a tattoo?" she points at me with so much enthusiasm before jumping on my bed. "Because I'm ready for a tattoo."

"Aren't you not allowed to get tattoos?" Ezra asks her.