ᜊ 𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐀 ᜊ

Requested by @yamaguchisgaylover !

Warnings; office sex, public sex, breeding kink, etc.

Kita is aged up in this one

It was a normal day in the office

It was a normal day in the office. Nothing was out of the ordinary. Kita, the known businessman that people fear, saying he's a blunt man with strict standards. Only close to his employers and his secretary, especially. His secretary [M/N] are star-crossed lovers. They knew they couldn't be together professionally but they tried to hide their relationship.

"Alright meeting is dismissed," Kita's voice boomed. Another CEO's and multi millionaires left the room as [M/N] stayed. "Alright what's next on my schedule?" Kita asked. "There's nothing left it seems here...you're done for today sir" [M/N] said. As [M/N] gets going to leave, Kita said, "I haven't dismissed you yet."

"Ah...sorry sir" [M/N] sweatdropped in worry. "Drop the formalities love it's just me and you here" Kita face softened. "Why don't you come closer?" He added on. [M/N] walked closer to Kita and in a blank of an eye [M/N] was seated between his partner's lap. Only their clothing being a barrier for them.

[M/N] felt a flush come upon his [s/c]. "K...K-ita what if someone sees?!" [M/N] panic. "If you're quiet then nobody will come" He smirked. "What do you mean-" [M/N] was cut off by Kita kissing him on the neck. [M/N] let out a strangled whine as his [e/c] widened staring down at Kita's head.

[M/N] knew in his head he wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow or even a few days. His thoughts were interrupted by warm hands unbuttoning his pants and removing his underwear. "I'm going to fill you up with my babies," Kita whispered.

[M/N] felt larger fingers prod his entrance making him close his eyes and throw his head back as small moan left his lips. "You need to be more quiet than that love," Kita felt [M/N] tight walls clench around his finger as he pumps his fingers in and out.

[M/N] mind already started to become hazy at the euphoric feeling. Kita's other hand went on to the focus of [M/N] leaking dick. Feeling another piece of pleasure felt overwhelming as Kita pumped slowly, drastically slow.

"G...go faster ahhh~" [M/N] mewl out feeling Kita add another finger into his warm slick hole and pumping faster and faster on his dick. The warm familiar feeling filled his stomach knowing he has reached his climax already.

Kita then added another finger and pushed [M/N] to the edge as [M/N] covered his mouth when letting out a lewd moan. His thin white cum painted his stomach and pants.

The warm hands leaving his entrance made [M/N] whine out from the lack of warmth. Until Kita pulled out a bottle of lube and condom from his desk.

He took off his pants and underwear, lubing up and placing the condom on. "I'm going to go slow ok..." Kita reassured. He slowly pushed into [M/N]. [M/N] eyes rolled in the back of his head as Kita only had half of himself inside of [M/N]. [M/N] had a strong grip on the chair as the other hand was covering the lewd moans he was letting out.

[M/N] felt good as Kita gripped his hips and slammed him down back on his cock. "So warm and tight" Kita groan. Kita was fucking [M/N] senseless. [M/N] mind was hazy and all over the place just feeling the pleasure in the moment.

" 'm gonna cum!" [M/N] moaned out reaching his climax as release washed over him coating him and Kita with his cum. [M/N] felt Kita reaching his orgasm. Kita groaned as [M/N] felt some of the cum drip out of the condom.

The two felt exhausted and placed back their clothes on. Going out of the meeting room. [M/N] was limping and covered with hickies. Luckily they weren't that many people to see what Kita has done to [M/N].

Note: I tried writing it. 😅
So please let me know if it good or not.