ᜊ 𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀 ᜊ

REQUESTED: N/AWARNINGS; N/A2k SPECIAL✨

REQUESTED: N/A
WARNINGS; N/A
2k SPECIAL✨

THE GROUP was just done with practice. But Hinata's short boyfriend [M/N] came running into the gym crying. "[N/N]! What's wrong!?" Hinata shouted. Sugawara looked worried as he also asked. Hinata ran to [M/N] as [M/N] went hug him.

Hinata looked at him and wiped his tears away. "What happened?" Hinata asked. "S-so basically I was skipping on the side walk to come here. And I tripped on a rock and scrapped my knee..." He continued to cry. "So clumsy" Kageyama said.

Hinata glared at Kageyama before looking back at [M/N].

Hinata looked at his knee and saw it was bleeding. 'Why didn't I see this when he came!' Hinata thought. The other team members were worried. "Yacchan can you get me my water bottle and a towel" Hinata said. Yachi quickly got what he wanted and gave it to him.

Hinata set [M/N] on the bench. He poured some water onto the towel and wiped [M/N]'s scrapped.
[M/N] yelp at the cold water. "Are you ok?" Hinata asked. [M/N] nodded his head. Daichi had spare band-aid for his teammates, he took one out and put it onto [M/N]'s knee.

"There you go all better" Hinata said. He got up and stared at his boyfriend. "Can I have a kiss?" [M/N] innocently asked. Hinata blushed but nodded his head. He gave [M/N] a small peck on the cheek. [M/N] giggled in joy.

Everyone cooed at the cute couple but they were ready to leave since it was getting dark. So they got all their things and walked out of the gym. Hinata ended up giving [M/N] a piggyback ride. As they walked to their houses they talked and laughed. Everyone went to their house expect for Hinata and [M/N].

Finally reaching [M/N]'s house, [M/N] gave Hinata the key to opened the door. Hinata put [M/N] on the couch. He takes off his shoes and [M/N]'s shoes. He puts their bags and shoes onto the ground.

They decided to cuddle even though they were both dirt especially Hinata since he was a little sweaty. But [M/N] wanted cuddle and didn't care even though Hinata protest against it wanting to take a shower and then cuddle.

[M/N] just ended up convincing him. As they cuddled up [M/N] still wanted a kiss. He turned to Hinata and quickly pecked him on the lip. Before Hinata could process what happen [M/N] already turned around watching tv. Hinata blushed as he smiled. "So cute" Hinata mumbled. Which [M/N] heard making him blush.

Words 541
Sorry for the late update I wanted to do a small updated since I feel like everyone was waiting for one. But thank you for 2k reads and 44 votes!
I have like 2 more drafts of smalls oneshots that are coming soon. So be ready!

Anyway this is edited and proofread.

If you have any request just comment them in any chapters and I will reply to you!

✌️