ᜊ 𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐘𝐀 ᜊ

REQUESTED: @chi_hi_ro_WARNINGS: Fluff[M/N] is a prince while Nishinoya is his bulter

WARNINGS: Fluff
[M/N] is a prince while Nishinoya is his bulter.

IN THE [L/N]'s mansion sat the King and Queen. "Asahi, can you go fetch [M/N] for me" The Queen said. "Yes your majesty." Asahi said.

As he started to head to the Princes bedroom but he overheard some talking in the bathroom. "Nishinoya! Stop, HAHAHAHAHAH!" A voice said as laughter erupted the room. "I'm not going to stop until you say sorry" Nishinoya said. Asahi knocked on the door. "Prince [M/N] are you ok?" Asahi said.

Asahi heard some splashes of water and whispering of voices come from the bathroom. "[M/N]?" Asahi said as he open the door. He saw Nishinoya on top of [M/N]. Asahi blushed as they were both naked.

"Ummm..." [M/N] said. Asahi hurried up and closed the door. He went back down to the King and Queen. "Your majesty [M/N] seems to be a bit busy with some things" Asahi said.

"Thank you for letting me know, you may go now" The King said. Asahi bowed and walked off to go do some duties. Nishinoya and [M/N] blushed as Asahi caught them together.

They dried themselves off and put clothes on as they went to [M/N]'s room. "Do you think he told my parents" [M/N] asked worriedly. As they were now sitting on [M/N]'s bed cuddling. "I don't think he did" Nishinoya said. [M/N] laid his head onto Nishinoya chest as they sit in comfortable silence.

"I love you" Nishinoya said. [M/N] heard this and he froze up. Nishinoya saw this and began to worried as he asked, "[M/N] are you ok?" [M/N] started to blush at what Nishinoya said. "Yeah, I love you too Nishinoya" [M/N] said softly. Nishinoya chuckled at [M/N]'s reaction.

Nishinoya all of a sudden started to feel this bubbly sense of just hugging and loving [M/N] to death. He wraps his arms around [M/N] waist and started to give head pats to [M/N]. [M/N] on the other hand was blushing a lot by the sudden affection Nishinoya is giving him.

"You just want to cuddle for the rest of the day" Nishinoya asked. [M/N] nodded his head. They cuddled and talk until nighttime falls. They both fell asleep together. The King and Queen went to check up on [M/N] and saw the two boys sleeping together. They smiled at the sight, they kinda already knew that the two boys were dating since it was so obvious. But they didn't mind, love is love.

The Queen smiled as she kissed [M/N]'s cheek. They closed the door and let the cute couple be.

Hey! Your favorite author (or I assumed I'm your favorite author) is back! Sorry I took a long break but I really needed it to reflect and have some time to myself! I will be putting out a book for black clover, and the male is a bottom for all you weebs out there. Black clover doesn't get enough love!  I'm sorry if this chapter was short, I tried my best to make it fluff but thanks for the request @chi_hi_ro_

Have a good day/night!