ᜊ 𝐆𝐀𝐀𝐑𝐀 ᜊ

REQUESTED: @weeb_hisokas_wifeyWARNINGS: OOC & WHOLESOME

WARNINGS: OOC & WHOLESOME

A SOFT COUGH WAS HEARD throughout the house. Gaara just got home from his job and he heard a cough from their room. "Babe?" Gaara asked as he entered their bedroom. Gaara saw his boyfriend [M/N] with a towel on his head.

"Babe, why didn't you tell me you were sick?" Gaara asked. Gaara went up to [M/N] and removed the towel from his forehead. Gaara put the back of his hand on [M/N]'s forehead feeling heat radiate from [M/N]'s forehead. [ M/N] coughed into his arm and said, "I didn't want to worry you" "[M/N] you should've told me I would have helped you" Gaara said.

[M/N] cough again as pout a bit. "Now I'm going to fix you some broccoli and cheese soup with some elderflower tea" Gaara said. [M/N] wanted to protest but Gaara gave him a soft glare. [M/N] just nodded his head as Gaara walked out of the room.

Gaara went into the kitchen and got all the ingredients to make the soup first. He made the soup letting it cool down as he went on to make the tea for [M/N].

Adding the final touch to the tea Gaara place the soup and tea onto a tray. He went into the bedroom to see [M/N] in the same spot he left him. "I'll help you sit up" Gaara said as he place the tray down onto the nightstand. Gaara went by [M/N].

[M/N] started to cough a bunch of times. "Don't come close again you might sick" [M/N] said as his voice sound raspy from coughing so much.

"It doesn't matter if I get sick. My first priority is you babe" Gaara said as he took [M/N] hand and helped him sit up. [M/N] was now up straight looking at Gaara. Gaara sat down on the side of the bed. He grabbed the tray off of the nightstand and put it on his lap.

Taking a spoonful of some of the soup Gaara lift the spoon to [M/N]'s mouth. [M/N] being stubborn didn't open his mouth. "[M/N] why wont you eat?" Gaara asked. "I'm not hungry" [M/N] lied he was hungry and was just embarrassed that Gaara has to feed him since his muscles were weak to work on their own.

Gaara knew [M/N] was lying. "You are usually hungry, I guess you being sick must've lost your appetite. Oh well, I guess I'll have to throw your food away" Gaara said.

[M/N] looked at Gaara in the eye to see if he was lying. Seeing nothing [M/N] didn't want perfectly good food to go to waste. "I'll eat it" [M/N] blurted out. Gaara put on a small smile.

Gaara lift the spoon up again, [M/N] opened his mouth and Gaara put the spoon into [M/N]'s mouth. [M/N] started to chew slowly as Gaara removed the spoon from his mouth. "This taste amazing" [M/N] mumbled. Gaara heard and smiled. "Here's some tea to help you with your sore throat from all of the coughing you've been doing" Gaara said placing the spoon back into the tray as he now raise the tea to [M/N]'s mouth. [M/N] took a sip of the tea.

It went down [M/N]'s throat softly tasting a sweet but kinda sour taste.

Eating and drinking the rest of his meal [M/N] cleared half of the soup and drunk all the tea they had.

[M/N] felt tired after that big meal. He laid his head onto his pillow and closed his eyes. "Good night babe" Gaara said as he kissed [M/N]'s forehead. Hearing the soft snores from the sick boy Gaara got up from the bed and turned off the light off as he went out the room.

When the morning time came [M/N] felt a lot better. His fever went away and his throat was no longer sore. Thanks to Gaara [M/N] felt better.

Hiya! Sorry for the late update but I've been trying to get motivated to do this chapter. And I finally did it!

Happy Thanksgiving or as I like to call it Turkey Day. Whether you celebrate this holiday or not. Be thankful you are still here on earth with everything going on in the world. Please be safe and take care.

Words: 763