ᜊ 𝐊𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐎 ᜊ

REQUESTED: @givemedonutzWARNINGS: SMUT, KITTEN KINK, and FOREPLAY

WARNINGS: SMUT, KITTEN KINK, and FOREPLAY

TODAY WAS just a regular schedule during training camp this summer. Nekoma High was done practicing for a match with Karasuno High. Everyone was on the bench or on floor sweating. [M/N] was the one passing out water bottles to everyone to drink. "H-here you go Kuroo-Senpai" [M/N] strutters out. Kuroo smiled at his lover. "Thank you chibi-chan" Kuroo smirked.

Kuroo grabbed the bottle from [M/N]. [M/N] was starting to walk away but Kuroo grabbed his wrist and made him fall into his chest. "Kuroo-Senpai your sweaty let me go" [M/N] said. Kuroo put his lips by [M/N]'s ears and whispered "Thanks for cheering me on you might get a treat later on chibi-chan" Kuroo whispered seductively.

This made [M/N] blush so much that it makes the color red put to shame on itself. Everyone was looking at the interaction with the two. "Uh, Kuroo i think you broke [M/N]-Chan" Kenma said. Kuroo just chuckled lightly. He glanced at [M/N] to see him now sitting on the bench with his head low.

"Alright everyone go to your dorms and sleep well for the match tomorrow" Coach said. "Ok!" Everyone shouted. The boys went to the locker room and changed into their usual clothes. Once everybody was out they all walked to the dorm rooms.

"Goodnight everyone" [M/N] softly said. "Goodnight [M/N]-Chan" They said. [M/N] walked into his room. About to close the door but a foot stops it. He looks up to see Kuroo outside smirking. "It seems like you forgot my surprise" Kuroo said. [M/N] just blushed. Kuroo opened the door fully. He bends down a bit, place his fingers on [M/N] chin raised it up. [M/N] was trying to not look at him.

"Cat got your tongue" Kuroo asked. [M/N] opened his mouth to say something but quickly closes it. "Hmm ok, well you'll just have to go without knowing the surprise" Kuroo smirked. Kuroo let go of [M/N] as he turned around and reach for the door handle. [M/N] looked up and quickly said, "I-i do want to know what the surprise is".

Kuroo turned around and stare at [M/N]. "I'm glad you've decided" Kuroo said. "S-so what is it" [M/N] titled his head to the side. "I'll show you in the bedroom" Kuroo said.

[M/N] nodded his head as he followed Kuroo to his bedroom. Once [M/N] was in the room. Kuroo slammed him into the wall. "K-kuroo" [M/N] stutters. Kuroo looked at [M/N] lustful while [M/N] stares at Kuroo with innocence. "Wh-" Before [M/N] could say anything Kuroo smashes his lips onto his. [M/N] was shocked by this move but quickly kissed back. As they kissed they slowly closed their eyes and let the lustfulness take over.

Kuroo puts his arms around [M/N] waist. [M/N] wraps his arms around Kuroo's neck. Kuroo slowly slides his tongue into [M/N] mouth. They move in sync as they did a french kiss. Being breathless they move away from each with a string of saliva. They stare at each other, as the atmosphere was a sexual energy between them.

"Do you want me to stop?" Kuroo asked. [M/N] shook his head no as he felt the horniness come over him not wanting Kuroo to stop or leave. Kuroo smirked as he picked [M/N] up and walked over to the bed. Dropping him onto the bed he crawls on top of him. Kuroo moved his hands up [M/N]'s shirt and started to caress his nipples. "AH~" [M/N] moaned out. "You love that kitten don't you" Kuroo whispered.

[M/N] nodded his head as he was feeling all this pleasure he has never felt before. With all the pleasure made him hard in the process. Kuroo stopped what he was doing and sat up. [M/N] opened his eyes to see Kuroo taking off his shirt and throwing it to the side. [M/N] went and undo Kuroo's pants for him, letting him be fully naked. Kuroo took off [M/N]'s shorts to only see him wearing lace boxers.

Seeing this made Kuroo hard even more. "I see you were prepared kitten" Kuroo praises. [M/N] blush and covered his face. "You don't have to cover your face. You're so cute when you blush" Kuroo states. This made [M/N] gain some confidence to lower his hands and seeing he was blushing more redder the second.

Getting into the mood Kuroo ripped off [M/N]'s underwear and looked at all his glory. [M/N] was feeling a bit insecure about his size compared to Kuroo. Kuroo seemed to noticed this and started to compliment [M/N]. [M/N] wrapped his legs around Kuroo abdomen as Kuroo grabbed a bottle of lube out of his bag. He squeezed some lube into his dick and a lined his dick to [M/N]'s hole. Slowly putting it inside [M/N] started to feel his hole get filled up.

"I-it's so big" [M/N] cried out as Kuroo started to thrust in and out. Kuroo leaned down and put his lips onto [M/N]'s neck. He started to suck and bite all over his neck and collarbone. He thrust in and out going faster each time. [M/N] felt all this pleasure and moaned out loudly as Kuroo groans and moans.

Kuroo removed his mouth from [M/N]'s neck and looked at [M/N] lewd face. "G-go faster Kuroo" [M/N] moans out. Kuroo listened as he thrust and thrust faster and faster giving [M/N] the pleasurable sex he has ever had. [M/N] moans as he started to fell his dick leak pre-cum. "Ah~ oh~" [M/N] moaned out as Kuroo hit his prostate.

"R-right there Kuroo~" [M/N] moans out. Kuroo continued to hit the same spot over and over again. Drool started to come out of the side of [M/N]'s mouth feeling so good. [M/N] was close to cumming. "K-kuroo i'm close~" [M/N] moans loudly.

Kuroo kept going fast and rough. [M/N] arched his back and put his head back as he finally cums all over their chest and stomach. [M/N] was breathing heavy as Kuroo wasn't stopping anytime until he had to cum.

Kuroo places his hand over [M/N] dick and started to move his hand up and down. Making [M/N] go hard in his hand. Groaning and moans were heard throughout the room. Kuroo started to slowly down a bit as he was close to cumming. He moved his hand up and down fast on [M/N]'s rock hard dick what is already leaking pre-cum.

"I'm going to cum~" [M/N] moan loudly as Kuroo nodded his head thrust once more before he cums and then [M/N] cums. Huffing and puffing as they laid by each other.

Kuroo cleaned themselves up. Cuddling up with each other. Then falling fast asleep.

Words 1240.
I hope the smut was good enough. Anyway this is edited and proofread.

If you have any request just comment them in any chapters and I will reply to you!

✌️