ᜊ 𝐎𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐖𝐀 ᜊ

REQUESTED: N/AWARNINGS: GORE & VIOLENCE

REQUESTED: N/A
WARNINGS: GORE & VIOLENCE

DURING THE MEETING everyone was looking towards the big boss of the Aobajohsai Gang Oikawa. "The Inarizaki Gang will be having a meeting with us later today. So I need us to prepare ourselves for what's to come" Oikawa said.

"Ok boss" everyone said. They went out of the meeting room. Oikawa sighed as he looked at his phone. Saw his husband [M/N] he went missing 2 years ago and Oikawa was still sad and looking for him. "I know your out there somewhere [M/N]" Oikawa mumbled.

A few minutes passed and Oikawa was at his base door wait for the gang. The door opened to reveal Kita the gang the leader. The other members started to come in.

Once everyone came in Oikawa saw someone behind Kita gripping his jacket in fear. He couldn't really see the face since they had a hood up. "Follow me Mr... Kita" Kita interrupt Oikawa.

They went to the meeting room. Everyone sat down in their seats. All expect one who was standing by Kita. "You can sit down" Kita informed the member. The male nodded his head as he sat down right next to him.

So the meeting started Kita and Oikawa came to an agreement to become partners.

While Kita was sitting down talking to Oikawa. Oikawa saw that the male whispered in Kita ear. "Yes you can, Oikawa can you please show him the way to the bathroom" Kita asked. Oikawa nodded his head.

"Follow me" Oikawa said. The male nodded his head. They went out of the room and they just walked in silence. The male looked startled when Oikawa said "What's your name".

"M-my name is [M/N]" [M/N] said. Oikawa stopped in his tracks. "What did you say your name was" Oikawa said looking at '[M/N]'. "[M/N] t-that's my name" [M/N] said.

Oikawa mumbled "that can't be you". He reached and took the hood off of [M/N]. He saw the beautiful [E/C] eyes that he missed and the fluffy hair. Oikawa looked in disbelief. "I missed you [M/N]" Oikawa said hugging him.

"U-um What?" [M/N] questioned. "You don't remember me" Oikawa said. He lets go of [M/N]. [M/N] shook his head. Oikawa smile went to a frown.

[M/N] just looked at Oikawa with confusing. "I'll just take you to the bathroom" Oikawa said. They finally got to the bathroom. [M/N] went in and Oikawa stood by the door. Until one of his guards came running. "Sir! Kita was wondering when you were going to return" The guards said.

Oikawa looked pissed when the guard mention the name.

"Tell him im coming right now" Oikawa angrily said.

To be continued. Word count 482.

This is edited and proofread.

If you have any request just comment them in any chapters and I will reply to you!

✌️