ᜊ 𝐊𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐎 ᜊ

REQUESTED: N/AWARNINGS: N/A

REQUESTED: N/A
WARNINGS: N/A

THE NIGHT was still young. The volleyball team had to celebrate at Lev's house. But one was late to the party. [M/N] he was getting up from his nap when Kenma called him wondering where he was. And what [M/N] said "I'm five minutes away". [M/N] knew he was in some deep sh*t and had to hurry.

[M/N] was now putting his hair in a [Hair Style] which was his favorite style to put his hair in. As he was done he got dressed in some oversized hoodie with some shorts underneath. He got his phone and car keys. He walked out of his small apartment and got inside his [Favorite Car]. As he drove he started to sing to Sofia the first them song.

When [M/N] finally got to Lev's place he parked his car and went to the door and knocked on it. "Who is it" A voice asked behind the door. "Who else is always late" [M/N] sassed. The door opened to reveal Kuroo his crush. "Hey [M/N] you finally made it" Kuroo said. [M/N just nodded his head. Kuroo went to side to let [M/N] in. [M/N] went in to see everyone talking.

"Hey guys" [M/N] said. Everyone looked at him and smiled. "Hey [M/N] late as usual" Lev said. [M/N] rolled his eyes. [M/N] sat down by Kenma and everyone started to talk.

A few minutes later Lev suggested to do shots. "Who's up for the challenge" Lev said. Everyone was up for it. Everyone took shots until it was 10 shots. Kuroo and [M/N] were the only ones who could hold their alcohol. Everyone who was watching was drunk or blacked out on the floor [which was only Kenma].

[M/N] was completely drunk but didn't want to lose this challenge and Kuroo was sober.

[M/N] took his last shot which was the 12th and then Kuroo took it away. "H-hey gggggive it b- oooo a bug" [M/N] slurred. Kuroo chuckled at this. "Let's get you home" Kuroo said. [M/N] tried to walk but fell onto his bottom. [M/N] start tearing up as he bottom hurt. Kuroo noticed this. "Hey [M/N] it's ok sh it's ok" Kuroo comfort [M/N]. Kuroo picked up [M/N] like a baby and started to go to his car.

[M/N] on the others hand slowly started to fall asleep.

Kuroo got to his car and put [M/N] in the passenger seat and buckled him up. Kuroo went to the driver seat and started to drive to [M/N]'s apartment. Once he got there he got [M/N] and saw that his keys was in his pockets and phone. He took his keys and opened the apartment door.

Kuroo went to [M/N]'s room and place him on the bed tucked him in. He also placed [M/N] phone on the nightstand. As he was about to leave [M/N] whimpered in his sleep.

Kuroo sighed as he went by [M/N] in the bed and put his arm around him. Kuroo's eyes closed as he fell asleep.

                              Extra Scene:

[M/N] woke up with a killer headache and butt hurting. [M/N] felt someone hug him tightly. He looked to the right and saw Kuroo. Which made him panic and looked under the covers to see his and Kuroo's clothes were on.

[M/N] sighed as he looked back at Kuroo and blushed at the beautiful scene. The light shine on Kuroo as it shown his sharp facial features. [M/N] smiled at this sight. He went and kissed Kuroo's cheek and snuggled against him again.

Kuroo felt the kiss on his cheek and smiled slightly as he snuggle [M/N] more in his arms.

That's it. It was 654 words.

Also this edited and proofread.
Sorry for the bad writing and cliche parts.

If you have any request just comment them in any chapters and I will reply to you!

✌️