C1: The Fountain

Her POV ♤

Some said that if you throw a penny into this fountain and make a wish regarding on your love, it will definitely come true. Many believed this rumour. Millions of people have thrown pennies hoping to meet your true love and ... I am one of them.

"I wished that... he will like me back"

Every fountain that I see, that's my only one wish...that I have always hoped to come into reality. Unrequited love kinda sucks but, hey, as long as there's hope, I'm pretty sure he'll like me back.

Anyway, everyone's dream is to have someone who will love you forever. Who will grow old with you just like the movie UP.

An Everlasting Love.

Sad to say...nowadays, majority don't believe in it.

His POV ♧

As I stomped upon a fountain that has a weird looking statue with bows and arrow in the middle. I squinted to get a closer and better picture of the scriptures being written in clay tablets that were probably used by the ? (I forgot =P)

God of Love
Aeros or Cupid is the son of Aphrodite---
Married to Psyche

Then, I scrutinized my surroundings. Pennies being thrown in this pretty big puddle. People who looked like as if they're heartfully praying, but they are probably just immersed to wishing. Tss.

Narrator ☆

As the two fated worlds stumbled upon one another, in a form of destined time... began in this Fountain of Destined True Love.

All of a sudden, out of the blue, a guy accidentally pushed Him causing him to drop his pendant onto the "pretty big puddle" without his knowledge. It's not just any pendant, it's in fact a charm necklace that is formed into a heart given by his mother at a very young age.

As his pendant and her penny were thrown into the Fountain of Destined True Love, will they be able bring two different worlds into one?
Was it on purpose? Or is there a culprit?

Then, the statue gave a seductive wink followed by a smirk.