C7: Destiny?

"I wish...." the little boy whispered as he held his golden medal across his heart.

"I wish...." the old woman whispered as she held her bronze necklace across her heart.

"I wish...." the teenage boy whispered as he held his rainbowed penny across his heart.

"I wish...." the athlete whispered as he held his silver medal across his heart.

♡♡♡

Hazel's POV

Triing?! Triiing?!

As I scooped my hand out of the super soft blanket and reached out for my phone.

Martin (Hospital)... Calling

"WHAT!?"

"Hey, Hazel! Why are you still not in the hospital yet?!"

"Wha..t? Oh Fudgee bar! Shit. I'll be there ASAP."

"Hurry."

*Hungs Up*

I stared blankly at my phone. It was already 7am.

I'm freaking late. -_-

As I got up on my bed, when suddenly it dawned on me...

Where the hell am I?

This is not my room.

My heart palpitated in fear. My breaths shortened. I gulped. I was so frightened.

The whole place was a mess. The door was slightly ajar.

Plucking up my courage, I took a pillow hoping that I could at least get a protection from any impending danger.  I peeked at the very small space of the door.

The living room was very organised in fact the arousing aroma filled the whole room.

I was puzzled.

How can a bedroom be so messy and the living room be so clean?

I took a deep breath and scurried out of the bedroom as quiet as a mouse.

There was no one there.

I started crying like a baby. I have no idea what happened.

"Hey?" A manly voice spoke giving me fright so terribly.

"AHHHHHHH... YOU! WHO ARE YOU?!" I shouted as I held the pillow in front of me as a form of defense.

"Jeesh, chillax."

"DON'T COME ANY NEARER. I'M GOING TO KILL YOU."

"If you can. Why not...Doctor?"

"I'M GONNA ACCUSE YOU OF RAPING."

"Oh my gosh, who would even want to rape you? Hhahaha" He said laughing his ass off making me so irritated.

I glared at him for saying that.

"Oh Gosh. I'm so sorry but that joke was really funny." He said, while scraping off his tears of laughter.

"Then, why am I here?"

"Look, I should be the one to accuse you of stealing." He said as walked closer to me.

"Wait, you look familiar." I was trying to distinguish his facial expression the moment he walked in. I was pretty sure I had seen him. Somewhere.

"You bet." He smiled cheekily, showing off his very nice white teeth.

Very nice white teeth... I've seen this guy before... Then it dawned on me...

"Were you that Pervertic Patient the other day?"

"Ohh, I knew, you wouldn't forget me." He gave me a wink as he got really close, making my heart race.

"I'M STILL GOING TO ACCUSE YOU. YOU... YOU PERVERT." I hollered at the top of my lungs as I back away from him.

"Tsk. Like, I told you. I should be the one accusing you of stealing."

His face was really close to mine. I gulped.

"STEALING?! Why would I even steal from you?!" I shouted at his face making him back off.

"Oh jeesh, you smell."

"Changing the topic eh?"

"You really have no idea?" He said, shaking his head while sitting on the sofa.

"Then it's for me to know, for you to tell me."

"We did it."

"WHA-?" My heart raced, I trembled in fear at the moment he said it. I was damn speechless. My shock robbed me of my speech. I couldn't comprehend what was going on.

"Yes. You stole my virginity." He smiled cheekily. He was trying to hold back his laughter.

"OH MY GOSH. HAHAHAHAHAHA" He started laughing again leaving me so frustrated and confused.

"First things First, I would never spare a second of doing that to you. Secondly, close your mouth, you're drooling."

I was stunned. I closed my mouth. My hands turned clammy in shock and I got really agitated.

"Look, firstly it's not a funny joke. And second, tell me what the fudge truly happened. And what did I steal from you?"

"You stole my heart."