C4: Sea Of Tears

Hazel's POV ♤

The feeling of the bed was so relaxing plus your favourite TV series plus an ice cream to cool down my nerves and my sister was not noisy at all. She's actually grinning from ear to ear. That was weird. She's usually the type of person who's so noisy at night.

Hazel: "Hey! *throws a pillow*"

Heshley: "Ouch! What?"

Hazel: "What's with you?"

Heshley: "Nothin hihi."

Hazel: "I smell something fishy..."

Heshley: "Must be you. Hahahah"

Hazel: "Heshley Caramel, for your information, I had just finished my night shower!"

Heshley: "Just kiddin. Ahahaha"

I got closer to her to see what she's doing.

Hazel: "What are you doin? Huh?"

Heshley: "Privacy, Hazel. Privacy."

Hazel: "Oh yeah? Omaygash there's a cockroach!"

And she started screaming like a mad woman, I grabbed the opportunity to snatch her phone from her delicte hands.

Heshley: "Hey. Give that back to me!"

Hazel: "No I'm not goin to."

I dashed to the room and locked it.

Hmmm let me see, I pressed the Inbox.
Shocked to see Jones was there. I read it with my heart being squeezed by every word that I read.

Hello :)

●Hi =)

Am I distubing you? Oh...I just wanted to check if you have taken your medicine.

Yes I did Dr. It's so good to have a caring doctor like you.

ohh that's nothin. Umm Do you have a bf?

●Why are you curious?

Umm well your sis is my colleague so, I'm naturally curious.

Really? Then did you ask if my sis had any bf?

Ummm Yeah... I did. I guess.

Ha. You guessed? How many?

I kinda forgot but I think she had 3?

She had none.

Really?

Yepp. Anyway, she's a bookworm without a care of lovelife.

Soo... are you single?

●Ha. I guess?

So are you? :)

Yeah. Why are you even curious?

Let me be straightforward... I wanna get to know you even better. And I like you.

Well guess what, the feeling is mutual.

So, dinner tomorrow?

Yeah sureeee.

For some reason, tears started to well up. Little did I know, tears already tickled down my cheeks. I felt like there was a tight rope around my heart.

Heshley: "Hey, you shouldn't be reading other- Omg, Hazel are you crying?"

Hazel: "Oh. Umm. No, I wasn't. Something went into my eyes, so I kinda teared up."

Heshley: "Guess what? Jones asked me out!"

Hazel: "Yeah, I read it. That's a good news"

Heshley: "I think I finally met the one!"

Hazel: "Yes, you met The One."

My Only One. I looked at the teddy bear that Jones once gave to me as a birthday gift and I felt stupid for actually loving him even though he never spared me a second like what he had done with Heshley. I'm used to this pain even though it hurts hundred times more... now. Now that I had grown to realise that I don't have any more chance.

I grabbed a book that I had initially written. And it's all about you. A hundred reasons why I liked you. But would you listen? (BOOM PANESZXC </3 XD)

Hazel: "Umm, Heshley. I... I got a call from the Hospital. I gotta go..."