C8: Deal? Deal.

♤ Hazel's POV ♤

I was packing my things up while Jones was on leave to his Grandparents' Anniversary together with Heshley.

Martin: "Why the hell are you changing specialty? Huh?"

Hazel: "I... I just wanted to... experience something else."

Martin: "Did you tell Jones already?"

Hazel: "Definitely. Why wouldn't I?"

Martin: "But why... Pediatrics?"

Hazel: "Well, children are more lovable."

Martin: "Okayy, whateva. I'm pretty sure the reason why you're changing specialty."

Hazel: "Yeah, right."

Martin: "OKAYY. FINE. Let's change topic then...about that guy that you were talking about..."

Hazel: "That Pervertic Guy?"

Martin: "Yeah he's pretty hot actually."

Hazel: "Yeah right. Says the person who had not seen him yet."

Martin: "I've seen him"

Hazel: "Where?"

Martin: "Here."

Martin said seductively as if trying to seduce someone with that nguso-pointing-lips at HIM?!

Hazel: "What are you doing here!?"

Maxx: "Why do you look so shock?"

Martin: "She needs CPR."

Hazel: "Very Funny Joke, Martin."

Maxx walked closer to me. Our eyes met.

"Soo you need CPR?" He asked as if like he was going to do it.

"As if you dare." I retaliated and came closer to him.

I could feel his breath towards mine. My heart was like a dynamite that was about to explode. I gave him a seductive half smile.

"YAHHHHH. OMG. KILIG." Panira ng moment ang bruhang baklang Martin XD.

I gave him/her an angry glare. My eyes grew wider.

"Chillax, Sis." Maxx comforted the overreacting Martin that was about to faint due to kilig(?).

Martin: "Oh my gosh. This is sooo love. OMGEEE. I'll leave you two lovebirds behind. Okay?"

Hazel: "Yes. I'm very fine with that Martin. Thank you."

Maxx stared at me with his very beautiful brown hazel eyes after Martin left.

Hazel: "What do you want?"

Maxx: "My heart."

Hazel: "You want your heart?"

Maxx: "Yes. Give it back."

Hazel: "How could I possibly give your heart back?! You must be out of your mind."

"You really need to go to the hospital" Maxx said laughing so hard.

Hazel: "We already are in the hospital."

Maxx: "Woah. Defensive. I like it."

My heart pounded. It was the first time I heard it.

"Okay, let us schedule a surgery on the removal of Maxx's heart. How about that?" I said defensively as I stared at him. Trying to figure out what he was trying to say.

"I like that. You're really going to take my heart?" He said, pushing my limits.

"Yes. I will schedule your appointment, Sir Howards." I mocked at him so that he could put a stop with his 'missing heart'.

Baka naman may sira sa ulo tong mokong na to XD. I thought to myself.

Maxx: "Promise?"

Hazel: "Only if you promise to tell me what happened on that day. And why did I end up in your apartment."

Maxx: "Deal."

Hazel: "Deal."

What 'heart' does he really want? It sure must be something else and it's not his heart which pumps blood. But whatever it is, it made me me curious.