Chapter Nine

Rob POV

It's been two days since I sent the necklace to Adriana. She tried to return it back, but I made sure I told Lara that don't bring that necklace back to me. Adriana kept pressing Lara to take back the necklace but I made Lara inform her if she tries to return the necklace back to me one more time. I would tie her to the bed again. Lara wasn't happy with me but she did pass the message on to Adriana.

I haven't seen Adriana for two days now and it's killing me. I know I need to give her space and not to try and push her, however I am not sure how much longer I can take.

I walked towards my window and there I saw her outside, looking as beautiful as ever. Lara was with her, as well as some of the guards. I don't think she would run away but I don't want to take any chances that she did and get lost. There aren't any houses in the area for a few miles.

Adriana had on a brown coat, black pants and boots, along with black gloves. She finished the look off with a gray scarf and black hat and shades. She truly is an exotic creature. Instantly my cock started to grow in my pants. She's not even in the room and is able to have this effect on me. It shouldn't happen to me but yet it did.

I went back to my desk and stopped jamming the signal so I could make a call

I went back to my desk and stopped jamming the signal so I could make a call. I called Lucas to find out how Grams was doing. They really wanted me home for Christmas and I told him, i had urgent business that personally needed my attention.

He also asked about Adriana, and told me that she hadn't been answering her phone, in fact her phone was out of service. I reassured him that Adriana told me that she's going to hang out with some friends and they would be in an area where the service is poor.

Lucas seems to have bought my excuse. I don't get why he was so concerned about Adriana and then it dawned on me. Ava, Grams and her are really close.

For the next few days, I've been trying to convince Lara to get Adriana to go on a date with me. And finally I was able to. Adriana agreed to go on the date with me but on two conditions. The first one being, I take her back to the States and the second is that I let her go. I agreed but I also requested that if she's having a good time with me tonight that she should consider going out on a second date with me. To my surprise she agreed.

I was waiting downstairs for Adriana to come down for our date. She took a while but I didn't mind the wait because she finally agreed to go out with me. The wait however was worth it. She wore a red sexy off shoulder long dress with a v-neck with a slit down between both breasts. There was just no word to describe how beautiful she looked tonight.

 There was just no word to describe how beautiful she looked tonight

Adriana POV

As I was at the top of the stairs, my eyes glanced down and I saw Rob staring at me. I have had men stare at me all the time but whe Rob did, it made me blush. For some reason there is this twinkle in my stomach every time I catch him staring at me. I couldn't understand what that meant but it was good.

Rob was wearing a black suit, nothing fancy but God does he look smoking hot in it. I finally made it down the stairs without tripping in the heels I had on. I normally wear wedges that offer more support. I have to be careful in these heels before I fall.

Rob extended his hand to me and I just ignored it and walked past him. I felt his eyes on me.

"Where are you going?" I heard him ask behind me.

"Aren't we going on a date?" I asked him, trying not to sound disappointed.

"Yes, we are going on a date, but it's on the balcony." He responded to me with a smirk.

"You look exquisitely beautiful tonight!" He whispered in my ear and then led the way to the balcony.

The view was so breathtaking and beautiful. I can get used to waking up here every morning for the rest of my life and never get tired of the view.

"This is nothing compared to how you look tonight darling." He told me while getting my chair for me like a gentleman. I am sure that my face is pink from brushing at his words.

***********************************************************************

Hello Wattpad readers, I really hope you guys enjoy chapter nine. Are you enjoying Adriana and Rob's date so far? Think you can guess what will happen in the next two chapters to come?

Thank you so much for reading. I really do appreciate every single reader.