16

The shapeshifter's and the vampires have been some how working together the pass couple of day coming to an agreement of watching over the swan house

"I don't understand why I have to stand here while I live in their." Kaz says pointing towards the White House.

"Oh stop whining." Rose rolls her eyes at the boy.

"And also..."

"Oh her we god." Rose mutters.

"I'm like one hundred and seventy percent positive that I specifically asked to be partnered up with my sunshine." Kaz rambles it wasn't that he didn't like rose he did she was his best friend. But he wants his Alice.

"Because if you where partners with Alice the both of you would not be watching you would be sticking eachothers tounge's down your throat's." Rose clarified. That's why none of the mates where aloud together well except for Esme and Carlisle because they are the sensible ones.

Rose gets a thought in her head and looks up at kaz who is sat atop a tree branch picking at leaves. "Have you and Alice had sex?"

Kaz utterly shocked by the question ends up falling from the branch. Landing on the dirt covered floor with an umph.

Rose broke into laughter watching as kaz fell from the tree now groaning on the floor.

That's how two shapeshifter's found them one laughing holding on to a tree to help her stay up and one laying on the floor in pain.

The wolves looked at eachother before Huffing. Getting the other two attention. That snapped them back to reality. Rose stopped laughing and straightened up and sped over to help kaz up.

"Hey Sammy." The black wolf shook his head in greeting. "Hey quill." The light brown wolf shook his head.

Kaz and rose heeded back to rose's House. "So I take it the answer to my question was a no?" Rose smirked at kaz.

"Fuck off."

-------

"Seattle. Is in a state of terror." The news reporter spoke on the TV the noise drifting through the Cullen's household. "Police are baffled by the escalating murders and disappearance theory's rain from a viscous new gang or a ragging serial killer." Carlisle turned the TV of once he saw the report end.

"It's getting worse were going to have to do something." Carlisle spoke.

"It takes more than one of are kind to cause the damage there reporting." Jasper paused. "Quite a few more, they're undisciplined, conspicuous." He finished.

"It's newborns." Edward stated.

"What, like new vampires?" Bella asked.