29

It was another one of Bella's checkups time for them to hear Edward and Bella argue while Carlisle tried to calm them both

It was another one of Bella's checkups time for them to hear Edward and Bella argue while Carlisle tried to calm them both. They tried not to listen in but with the ability to hear everything it was hard.

"Tell her Carlisle tell her what you told me." Edward pleaded to his father.

Kaz was sat in the kitchen eating away at the burgers Esme had made him and the wolf's. A few days ago Edward was smiling and was happier, and then it stopped after a conversation with Carlisle he suddenly stopped smiling.

"The fetus isn't compatible with your body." Kaz zoned back in to hear Carlisle say. "It's to strong. It won't allow you to get the nutrition you need. It's starving you by the hour, I can't stop it, and I can't slow it down." Carlisle paused before he cared on his voice lower. "At this rate, your heart will give out before you can deliver."

He zoned out the rest of the conversation as he heard Carlisle's finally words. He felt like he couldn't breathe in this house any more, he found his legs moving before he could even think. He found himself outside on the large balcony.

"What the fuck." He feels his face and it must be fucking raining because there water on his cheeks.

"Kaz, you alright?" He heard the door open and Carlisle's voice fill the silence.

"I'm fine." He brushed Carlisle of keeping his back to him.

"Then look at me." Carlisle moved a step forward not wanting to overwhelm the boy but also wanting to comfort him.

"Jeez doc I'm fine okay just go, look at some doctor stuff." Kaz shrugged looking up at the sky.

"Well do everything we can to help Bella." Carlisle's voice was filled with determination, as he nodded his head trying to convince himself along with kaz.

"Fuck!" Kaz grunted as he slammed his first down into the bannister of the balcony, his face shifted Carlisle could see it his eyes went bright green his ears grew out pointy and hair grew along the side of his face but it was his teeth that stuck out more as they grew in wolf like fangs.

Carlisle always found it fascinating when kaz shifted, in his whole six hundred years alive he had never seen anything like kaz wilder.

"Kaz. Look at me." Carlisle merely whispered the words but they were loud enough for kaz to hear but he didn't won't to worry anyone else in the family.

Kaz shook his head. "I can't. Not like this." He always thought of himself as a disgusting abomination a half wolf and half jaguar. He wasn't a full anything. Because for the first seventeen years of his life he had no one tell him that it was okay to be both he had no one to tell him it's okay to cry to let it out.

Now here he was crying while being half shifted because he can't control it.

"It's okay." Carlisle placed a hand on the young boys back. "It's okay to cry."